Roar Carbon / Customer Service

1 1422 E Palm Street, Altadena, CA, United States
Phone: 6268088605

I purchased a carbon fiber money clip from Roar Carbon on July 17 I believe. On Aug 11 i received the clip and messaged the seller that I thought there were some irregularities in the clip like a factory reject or 2nd. The seller (Kyle Banks) messged me back that he would ship a replacement that day. I waited until approx 1 week ago and had to message him twice over 4 days asking for an update. He messaged back that he'd never received the original back. That's the total content of the message. This was never mentioned and no return details were ever exchanged. I since then have endured MULTIPLE messages calling me names and accusing me of being a scam artist. He laughed at my attempts to recover my money with Paypal basically saying I was a clown and 45 days had expired so good luck. He laughed at my criticism of the item I received saying I was an "opinionated ###" and tried to say that items sold through Etsy were considered ART and i was to expect imperfections...well he also sells the exact same items through Alibaba and Amazon so maybe Etsy is a way for him to get rid of his rejects. All the name calling and accusations are documented through Etsy messaging service.

Jm