Roamansreturn postage

I returned two blouses to Roamans, both of them being defective. One had a stain on it from the dark brown trim bleeding into the fabric, the other had on unsewn area around the neckline. If I wanted problems such as this I would have shopped at a thrift store & not had to pay such a price for such merchandise. I sent them both back, costing me $8.37 in postage & Ins. I have written to Roamans three times now about this money & they seem to be ignoring my complaint. If I ever get my postage back I would be shocked (will let you know if I do) I will not order from these people again ever!!! Someone should do something about getting a "shoddy merchandise law" passed so these catalog people could not get away with this. I really don't think I'll be ordering from any catalog from now on.

Comments

Feb 06, 2009

I ALWAYS GET MERCHANDISE FROM THEM AND NEVER HAD A COMPLAINT. GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU WAS A FLUKE.

YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED THEM FOR A RETURN LABEL. I'VE GOTTEN SEVERAL FROM THEM.

CALL AND ASK TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER, IF YOU DIDN'T. I'M SHOCKED TO HEAR OF YOUR PROBLEM.

• Au
      Jun 15, 2009
    Roamans - Where the product is produced
    Roamans
    New York

I am very disappointed in Roamans because of where they are producing their clothing.

PAKISTAN!

There are perfectly good factories in the USA where clothing can be produced. I have opted to return two skirts I had purchased from Roamans and vow never to purchase another item from their stores, companies or websites ever again. It galls me that Roamans would produce clothing and partner with a country where the Taliban is running around. The same Taliban that threatens our liberties!

I

• Bw
      Dec 03, 2010

I recently placed an order w/ Roamans & was NOT satisfied at all!!! They were rude after I still had not gotten my order after a very long time & the customer srvc. rep hung up on me!! Needless to say I just cancelled my order & have no plans to EVER order from them again or view one of their magazines for that matter!!
    Customer service & competency can make or break a company & this one needs to do some damage control in my opinion!

• Bl
      Aug 19, 2011

THE UPS LABEL THAT COMES WITH UR PACKAGE SO IM GUESSING U PLACED THAT ON UR RETURN YOURSELF WHICH IS NONE REFUNDABLE. HAD U CALLED IN A TOLD THEM WHAT WAS WRONG THEY WOULDVE BEEN ABLE TO ACTIVTE FREE UPS LABEL FOR U