RoadLoans / Takes advantage of vulnerable consumers!

1 TX, United States

Roadloans is a vulture..taking advantage of those who must have a car to live but for reasons beyond their control can't use a traditional lender. They repo'd my car with no warning... saying I was 3 months behind. Before I could get all of the paperwork together and copies from my bank they had sold it at auction. Then I finally found out that they had posted one of my payments to my finance's account (we had a joint bank account). When we tried to set it straight they refused. They sent him a letter saying he had overpaid and his next payment would only be $31.00. He called to confirm and they said yes. THEN they took out the full amount, and when it bounced (we had spent the money elsewhere) they charged us late fees and bank fees. THEN they turned around and took MY payment off of his account (without telling us) and post it to my "delinquent" account, and then told him that he had to pay prorated late fees and interest because now he was behind. Of course they didn't contact us, we had to wait to find it on the statement. They suck!!! Plain and simple they are by far the worst company I have ever had to deal with. I can't believe how they have taken advantage of us and refused to make things right. They are rude, condescending, unfair, crooks, and I hope they go bankrupt and have to pay US... all of us... back for the distress they have caused us.