rn*superpass asia pac / fraud

United States Review updated:
this company has been taking money out of my visa for nearly 2 years i have had the bank im with look into it 3 times its still coming out every month and if i close my bank account down they can still charge me i dont know who they are and what they do, tried to send them an email just keeps coming back what the hell are we ment to do this is the name of the company thats taking my money out rn*superpass asia pac [protected] frg amt
Ke

Comments

Ar
  22nd of Sep, 2008
I have the same problem, it's Real Player, if you download real player, it comes with a 14 days trial use of the Super Pass function (I don't even know what was that), if you didn't pay attention to it. you will need to pay $4.94 per month for the service you don't even know you're entitle to use.
Log in to your account in Real Player website, and end the service as soon as possible.
Da
  13th of Oct, 2008
I have had a similar problem over many months and intend to cancel my account forthwith! Ta for the confirmation. :)
Ma
  23rd of Oct, 2008
I have also had this (asia pac superpass) been coming out of my bank account now for almost 2 years, have tried to find telephone numbers to ring but in Amercia, no service providers here in Australia. How can we fix it, i do not use the service provided to me and I cannot cancel the subscription.
We
  1st of Dec, 2008
RN SUPERPASS ARE AS GOOD AS PICK POCKETING ME EVERY MONTH. I DONT REMEMBER AUTHORISING THEM TO TAKE THIS MONEY FROM ME EVERY MONTH. CAN WE POSSIBLY GET A POLICE INVESTIGATION. AS THEIR ARE LOADS OF OTHER COMPLAINANTS TO.THIER MUST BE SOME WAY TO TRACK THEM DOWN.
To
  2nd of Feb, 2009
RN SUPERPASS ASIA PAC HAVE BEEN TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT AUTHORISATION. THEY ARE COMPLETE SCAMERS WHO NEED TO BE DEALT WITH BY THE PROPER AUTHORITIES.
Bi
  25th of Apr, 2009
RN SUPERPASS ASIA PAC
These are crooks and an international investigation needs to be put into place to track these types of operations down.
I also get a RADIOPASS UK operations charge the exact same amount.
Obviously linked as they use the same codes.
Averages about $15.00 /pm between the two of these scams.
An
  12th of May, 2009
i too for the past 2yrs have been scammed by RN SUPERPASS - i have not authorized them to take money from my credit card yet twice a moth they are stealing from my account!!
i have also tried contacting them with no avail.
there must be some one who can locate & shut these ### down!!
ANA