rns motors - Hosur road/ maruthi van / poor service support

1 India Review updated:

Hi
i had given my maruthi omni van for the third free service, and the work what the service station needs to do under free service was not done at all, and also they broke my speaker supports and also apart from this, when i asked them for wheel alginment and wheel balancing they said that the machine is not working hence they would be able to do only the wheel balancing and balance work will be done once the machine is repaired and after that when i sent the vehicle again for wheel balancing they give me a bill oif 240/- ruppees with out a report whether the wheel balancing is done propoerly or not. when i again inspected the car i found that the problem persisted and i really do not know for what did they take the amount for...such a pathic service from maruthi authorised service center was never expected.

Sa

Comments

• Ku
      17th of Oct, 2008

yes i agree that the service engineer in the RNS yeshwanthpur is a f***ing guy who doesn't know wat exact problem in the suspension of my new swift. He told suspension is the major issue and charged 3800 and there is no any difference after paying that amt. Then too the vehicle had made up just 3250 kms. The other enginer came and told that the engine needs to be tuned up. No one know wat exact the vehicle.

• Na
      4th of May, 2009

Yes i too agree because i was gave my car for general service and clearly told them to check petrol smell inside of the vehicle and tune up also check wiring of music system.

Non of the service guys doesnt know what is service and the meaning of car, that kind of useless fellows RNS having where is locketed in hosur main road. What they did is for small screw fitting they where charged amount of 150, and had not checked the fuel smell and have not tune up which i have told them clearly and the total bill amount is 2500, also send my vehicle several time to check nothing else get it done by them my fuel is wasted of 8ltr. However my vehicle was giving 16km per litre on road after servicing it is started to giving 12 or 13 on road. I am very very fed up with their serving if anybody responsible person see this plz call this no (9731396913) i have many complaints to tell, i have wasted my valuable time and money.

• Re
      2nd of Jun, 2009

I also had a similar experiance in RNS.Those useless doesnt know what is a CAR and how to remove abolt...

• Sr
      31st of Oct, 2011

Hi Guys, I too had a very very very bad experience with RNS motors Hosur Road. They had stolen my engine and as far as i know there is no technical guys in that work shop. They told some story for the engine damage and told that we will claim insurance and will reimburse..after all the insurance claim is not received and i had to pay around 60k for engine repair. I request never approach RNS Motors to buy any Maruthi vehicles..In this regard, I have given complaint to Maruthi Customer care also but they are also not done any favour to me and still i am fighting with them to get it resolved. Its a brand new swift vxi which i bought it in 2010 December and i don't know how the engine will be damaged..Here i will be giving completed details of my experience..My car swift vxi had fell down in the left hand side when i was driving in village limits. The road is a single road where left and right side of the roads are having deep ups and downs. After my car got fell down, both the doors got damaged and i took my vehicle to the show room work shop. they had repaired it and delivered after putting unnecessary things in the bill and the bill amount was too cost. they took nearly 2 months to deliver my vehicle for such a plastic replace parts.. I took the delivery and drove more than 1000 kms. For check up i called the driver of RNS Motors and i had given him for checkup..after sometime the driver called me and told that the vehicle has stopped in the middle of the Road and i approached show room people to know what exactly happend, they told that inside the engine one small part is broken down into pieces and it needs to be replaced. My Question, while repairing the vehicle they didn't found any problem in the engine and after travelling 1000km how come the engine will get the problem. As per my understanding, they cheated me very badly and they had stolen the engine for making money. they collected 59k from my pocket and they kept my vehicle for 3 months in the show room. This is my first car in my life and without spending much in my car i had faced these many problems with those idiots. There is one idiot called Chandrasekar(Manager) who has resigned recently is a number one Fraud and he doesn't know how to speak English and how to handle customer complaints..One more ###er, Idiot, Rascal is Suresh Naidu, He is very much talented to tell stories to the customers and i think this guy has trained well in cheating people and not doing any favour to the customers. One day i will definitely want to kill that person and that much he has irritated me. Jagadeesh, he is the responsible for Insurance claims and he doesn't know the process of doing such things and simply bluffing people like anything that tomorrow, day after, like this...
    Finally My request is not to buy any vehicle from RNS Motors Ltd, which is a cheating company. Maruthi Company should withdraw the dealership from such an idiots otherwise Maruthi company will get bad name due to this and they have to take appropriate action to enable customers with all the problems which we are facing now. Please suggest me how to get it resolved and i am thinking to file a case against RNS motors in consumer court..Guys all suggestions are aprreciable...Help me Please how to get rid of these...I lost nearly 1.2 lakhs in one year that too buying a new car..Shame...