Rn:Reaplayer Superpa &* Unlimited Movies / Asking for Justification

1 4 Antonson crescentMudgeeraba, Queensland, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0061 7 55590783

just for information ! ref VISA PURCHASE
-Justification of Withdrawal for Rn*Realplayer in 2008 on 4 july, 4 august, 4 september, each time:
4.940 USD ( FOREIGN CURRENCY CONVERSION FEE NOT INCLUDED) AND
-Justification of Withdrawal for Rn *Unlimited Movies in 2008 on 20July, 20 August, 20 September, each time of 6.950 USD(FOREIGN CURRENCY CONVERSION FEE NOT INCLUDED)
at Your disposition for more details
Regards
Jacques Ambach

Comments

Ja
  29th of Sep, 2008

FROM JACQUES AMBACH:MY LAST EMAIL (posted 29 SEPTEMBER 2008)
Asking justification for withdrawings regarding Rn*Real Player and Rn*Unlimited Movies
Note, to avoid any Misunderstanding; Please Note that the the adress filled by me ''4 Antonson crescent Mudgeeraba Queensland Australia and TEL ", is mine: Jacques Ambach Regards

El
  10th of Oct, 2008

I have the same experience with this REAL PLAYER i already cancelled my membership but every month they credited my visa card ******9862 the latest was 06/10 RN*UNLIMITED MOVIES 866-420-5832US USD 6.95 I contacted this RN thru e-mail and responded that they will stop crediting my credit card but to my surprise still on my monthly bill the deduction is still appearing.
Kindly assist me this matter...
regards,

Ts
  26th of Oct, 2008

I have the same experience with this REAL PLAYER, so please help to cancel my membership 866-420-5832 US and to stop crediting to my credit card. Thanks much !