RN*REALMUSIC / STEELING ONLINE

Ireland Review updated:
4.75
DURING LAST 2 MONTH I WAS ROBBED FOR MORE THAN 40 EU FROM MY ACCOUNT BY SOME COMPANY CALLED "RN*REALMUSIC". I NEVE EVER HAD NO BUSSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY,NEVER EVER ORDRED OR SUBSCRIBED NOTHING! THE QUESTION REMAINS - HOW DID THEY FOUND OUT DETAILS OF MY ACCOUNT??!! IS IT JUST AN ACCIDENT OR PLANNED ACTION? THIS MIGHT BE SOME SYSTEM THERE,COS LOT OF PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD TELLING THE SAME ABOUT THIS SO CALLED COMPANY! AND WHO THEY ARE - ILLUMINATY,FREEMASONS,GREY'S OR RED'S?? DOESN'T METTER! IT MUST BE STOPPED ONCE AND FOREVER! BUT IT MEANS - WE WILL NOT BUY NOTHING ONLINE,WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO OUR PAYMENTS ONLINE OR WILL BE FORCED CHANGE OUR BANK ACCOUNTS EVERY MONTH NON STOP..... NICE PERSPECTIVE,ISN'T?

More RN*REALMUSIC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Mi
  4th of Jan, 2008
Same story, RN *REALMUSIC are taking funds from my account without permission. Who are they?
Ma
  8th of Jan, 2008
You probably gave your credit card details for a trial Real Music subscription. You get one email when you do it, and will hear nothing else thereafter, so if you're not checking your credit card statements, they'll keep billing your credit card. I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't spot it for 16 months, and they took £8.50 each and every month with the description "RN REALMUSIC 0870-2402486"

When I got it cancelled, the confirmation email was from realnetworks@support.real.com
I checked my old emails, and the only other email I had from that address was the same date they said the subscription was started at 03:45 am. I know from my diary that I was online at that time, so I probably gave my credit card details to view some music clip, intending to cancel right after, but then forgot.

If you don't have an Irish number to try, call the UK number 0870-2402486 to get it cancelled.
Ly
  16th of Jan, 2008
I have just found the amount taken from my account, what is Real doing about this .. if anything .. it would seem they are happy to receive our business but not quite so happy to protect our interests. Like a previous complaint says how did this company get our details .. is it someone at Real running there own business on the side? I am seriously thinking of just using windows player in future though its probably too late now, it would seem my details are out there and I will now have the aggravation of changing my account details.
I hold Real responsible, there security must be rubbish!!!
Ar
  27th of Jan, 2008
This realy is a costly problem. For more than 2years this company is debetting my acount without any permision. Time by my creditcard company is getting the money back. However RN *Realmusic and other *Real... s persist in robbing my c.card. I send complaints, e-mail a.t.m. they simply go on.
Sh
  26th of Jul, 2008
Go to real.com and log into your account. in the main section theres a section about subscriptions. just select to cancel the £8.50 subscription and enter the last 4 digits of your card and it cancels it for you.

In the real terms and conditions it stats that you are charged that after the 14 day trial if you have not logged in and canceled it it automatically charges every month ( even if you buy! you still have to cancel it).

Its in their terms and conditions.. so legally they can do it. And because of that you can't get it back. I advise just canceling the subscription immediately.

I bought it, I downloaded the plus and paid.. and it wouldn't work! I re downloaded the plus again and it still wouldn't work. I downloaded the trial to see if maybe something was wrong in my computer and it worked and asked me to enter my email address and then confirmed that I'd paid and would download the extras for the plus and its perfect.

I didn't read them either until after I was charged the first time.
Dv
  27th of Jul, 2008
Please pay back my € 11, 99 that you take of my visa card.I have
give you no permission to do this.
Pe
  3rd of Sep, 2008

RN*REALMUSIC - Taking Money not owed
At Home
27 kirkwood Lane
Leeds
England, West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Just found I'm paying £8.50 a month (for how long?) to presumably Real music. I paid for Realplayer Plus some time ago and I seem to be still paying for something else. I f I put a tick in some obscure box how do I stop it,
Peter King
Pe
  10th of Oct, 2008
Reitero mi petición de cancelación a la suscripción a RN*REALMUSIC por el importe de 7, 95 euros contra mi Tarjeta de crédito Confío en no tener que hacer la reclamación por otros medios
ATentamente
Sc
  28th of Oct, 2008
Hiermit Kündige ich zum nächsten ersten den RN*Realmusic bei Ihnen.

Mit freundlichem Gruss Fr.Schalk
Na
  1st of Dec, 2008

RN*REALMUSIC - INVIOCES

Each month a transaction of cca 12 EUR is output of my EUROCARD.

I M NEVER SOUBSCRIPT at REALMUSIC !!
Se
  5th of Dec, 2008
Same here, I never ordered this, I never chose this option, I just "bought" Realplayer 10.

I have no idea how top cancel this. I am contemplating to destroy my credit card...

This is a gangster practice.

Sebastien Vanblaere