RN*R1 SuperPSS Europe / Unauthorized billing!

United States Review updated:
4.6
Monthly my VISA-card is charged with EUR 17.50 (since March 2006). However I don’t use any of their services. This is definetly scam! Beware!

Comments

Ja
  2nd of Jul, 2007
Since December 2006 my credit card is charged by 11.50 EUR. I definitively to unsubscribe.

Thanks
Fa
  27th of Jul, 2007
Monthly my VISA-card is charged with EUR 17.50 (since 2006). However I don’t use any of their services. Therefore I want to unsubscribe of RN*R1 SuperPSS Europe services.

Thanks.
Pa
  1st of Oct, 2007
My Mastercard is charged monthly for Euro 17,50 since march 2007. I have not bought anything, and I did not subscribe to anything. I want this to be stopped immediately and my money reimbursed to my account as soon as possible.

Paul P.M. van den Hengel
Al
  2nd of Oct, 2007

RN*R1 SuperPSS Europe - Raised 17,50 EUR every month
United Kingdom

On 27th. August 2007, the above company extracted £17.00 from my Barclaycard account. This has been repeated on 27th. September, 2007.

I have no idea who/what this company is but I suspect from other web site complaints that this is a scam?

Alan S. Watson
To
  10th of Oct, 2007

RN*R1 SuperPSS Europe - Raised 17,50 EUR every month
United Kingdom

Dear RN *R1 Superpss Europe

I have never used my credit card or anything else on your company; someone has stolen my credit card information and used it on your webpage.

I have no knowledge to this payment/raised from my bank account
I will and can NOT accept you have been raised 17,50 Euro every months from my bank account

Vis detaljer — posteririg . UCflLCt 14:00 - 10.10.2007
Vis detaljer — postering H&1tt 13:54 10.102007
VOK EUR L7,73O __ __________ __ __ ____
Betalingstype: Visa denkort
Status: Udført
Konto: Plus Privat - 4594217241.
Tekst: VDK EUR 17,50
UNITED KINGDOM
..ndelsdalo;..2V99/’2??7
Reference nummer: 0001295269
  10th of Oct, 2007
My visa card is charged 8.50 a month for what? How can I stop and inscribe this?
  11th of Oct, 2007
I have never used this company before so I want to cancel this direct debit from my credit card.
  11th of Oct, 2007
I wish to unsubscribe with immediate effect?
La
  12th of Oct, 2007
Monthly my MasterCard is charged 17,50EUR. This has been done the last five month. I have never subscribed anything. That is a criminal act. What do i do...

Plz advise smb!
Ri
  17th of Oct, 2007
I also am being debited a monthly sum.Possibly from subscription to Realmusic??? Need help as to un-subscribing.To who do I send cancellation request. Help appreciated.
Wa
  30th of Oct, 2007
This a bad, impertinent enterprise!!
Ed
  6th of Nov, 2007
I wish the subscription to be stopped as i do not use their services.
Jo
  13th of Nov, 2007
I also found out recently, that I've been charged monthly EUR 17.50 by RN *R1 for about a year!!!

Unable to identify the source, it was impossible to unsubscribe. I have no idea what it's supposed to be! The solution I found, was to cancel my card.

Thanks.
An
  26th of Nov, 2007
Dear Sir-Madam I want to stop my payment to
Superpss Europe of A$29.32 ,from my MasterCard, I dont know what they charging me for,and I dont know how to stop them, Ive dont have there e-mail address, maybe you can help me.

Yours A. Filippoff,
An
  6th of Dec, 2007
My complaint is like everyone else's......please cease deductions from my visa card.
Co
  27th of Jan, 2008
I have been getting £17.00 deducted from my account by RN*R1 SuperPSS Europe since Febuary 2007.

What is this? How do I stop it? How do I get my money back?

Please help.
Ra
  6th of Feb, 2008
My complaint is like everyone else and being out of work I cannot pay this money please cease deduction from my visa card Now.
Ke
  6th of Feb, 2008
The same here, I didnt agree to anything, and I dont know how that become possible to get money from my Visacard, I would never by anything of this thing.
I didnt even know what it was until I google it.
Something called "Tonepass", What??!! I have no mobil??
why should I need some ringtone?
And what is RN R1 SUPERPSS ??
And what is RN REALCARDEGA??
who taken money from my Visacard.
For more than a year they have stolen money from me.
To day I went to the police.
Try to get money from my card now, I cancelled it, you criminal ###.
Ke
  6th of Feb, 2008
There must be a way to track these bloodsuckers down!!!!!!!!!!!!!
En
  28th of Feb, 2008
Dear Sir
I want to stop my payment to
Superpss Europe of EUR 17.50 ,from my VisaCard, I dont know what they charging me for,and I dont know how to stop them, maybe you can help me.