RNA Builders AA / Leakage!

1 India Review updated:

I Book Flat In Year 2005 and I shifted in Dec 2007. Since Sept 2007 there was a Leakage Problem from Kitchen Celling due to bad water proofing in my above flat. Still i am facing the same problem & this people has not cleared the problem yet. Due to this Leakage my Furniture got spoiled very badly. Every time maintenance staff come with engineering dept visit my place & go & there is no action.

This RNA Couryard at Mira Road (E), with 13 Wings & 24 Flats in Each Wing. In Complex 60% residence are facing the same problem and builder is not interested in solving this problem. Builder has assured lots of Facility some of them are not fulfilled.

If someone do the survey in complex, each and every Residence will be rating VERY BAD to Builder of RNA Courtyard complex. Not a Single Residence is happy with Internal work.

Satish Salvi
RNA Courtyard
M-214, Mira Road (East), Dist Thane - 401 107.

More RNA Builders AA Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ro
      9th of May, 2009

RNA builders are the biggest cheats in the town. All of their properties look good from outside but have pathetic quality of construction. I have been facing leakage problems in my apartment at RNA Millenimum park in Kandivali from the 1st monsoon itself.

• Vi
      15th of Jul, 2011

RNA matherchod hai

• Cs
      2nd of Feb, 2015

I have booked a flat In RNA VIA in Sept. 2010, but the possession is not yet given. I was orally told in 2013, then 2014 now in 2015 god knows when I will get it.