RN UNLIMITED MOVIES 866-420-5832 USA / STOP TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT

United States Review updated:
4.4
Phone: 088-641-0567
they charged my account for items not purchased every month and i wish it to be canceled straight away or i will take them to court. STOP all transactions as i have put in a disputed transac tio
n with my credit card .THANK YOU.

Comments

Ju
  2nd of Nov, 2008
Experience the same thing until now. How to make it stop charging my redit card??
Ba
  2nd of Dec, 2008
STOP TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT
RN UNLIMITED MOVIES 866-420-5832
I do not know anything about this. Please refund all monies taken from my Visa Card, and put all the money back into my account.
Regards
Barry Pocock
bar0101@iinet.net.au
Ba
  2nd of Dec, 2008
Stop taking my money, PLEASE refund all funds.
Nr
  25th of Feb, 2009
My father, old man, in Switzerland has a debt of more than CHF 10000; his visa card is more and more charged. It is a shame.
Fa
  2nd of Mar, 2009
i have no idea what i am been charged for !! i want my money back!!
  5th of Mar, 2009
I have been charged every month on my card. The credit card executive says that I have to contact the unlimited movies for stopping these charges. Please tell me how can I contact the company to stop the undesired charges.
Mohd Anees
India
  5th of Mar, 2009
but somebody has to help out on these grievences
Na
  28th of Mar, 2009
i also experience the same thing until now..plz help
Do
  22nd of Apr, 2009
How do i cancel the transaction? it deducts a purchase very month from my card!
Do
  22nd of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Guys, i know how to cancel the accounts already. go to real player's site. you are probably signed in their unlimited movies promo thing. All you have to do is to cancel the subscription.
Fe
  6th of Jun, 2009
They do the same with me and i went to their web and cancel my subscription. They sent to me email to confirm my cancellation but they still deduct monthly fees from my account??? what we can do. I am in Australia. Any one can help??
This is a bad reputation for the company, it lost the trust...
Da
  7th of Jul, 2010
I was charged for this this morning. I rang MasterCard in the USA. There is a toll free number available to all countries which can be used. In Australia it is a 1800 number.
I explained the debt to the person on the other end and she asked me to hold while she connecte to my bank. This then became a three-way call.
The lady in New York from MasterCard explained what happened and the bank told me they would cancel the current card and replace it with a new one immediately and I would be refunded all the transactions which had ever occurred with this company and they would place a block on the company making claims against me for the future.
To anyone who has had this problem, ring your credit card company, give them the details of your card and they will take it from there.
The more people who do this, the sooner the company will be prosecuted within the USA and their company will be deregistered and become insolvent.
They are not allowed to do this to you.
Any money paid to them should be returned to you through your bank and the credit card company will take action to recoup your money as well as any international transaction fees.
The important thing first is to cancel the credit card and request replacement.

Robert
So
  18th of Sep, 2010
I am not happy, because I have to inform cancel yet, but not stop taking money of my account
Mh
  19th of Sep, 2010
n with my credit card . This idiot needs to be prosecuted i have never purchased anything from them and I do not know how the hell they got my credit card number.
  24th of Oct, 2010
its happening same with me there should be some kind of law to stop them
Wa
  14th of Dec, 2010
I don't wanna use anymore, I have to inform taking money of my account please stop.
Wa
  14th of Dec, 2010
I don't wanna use anymore, I would to inform that taking of my account please stop.
Ti
  21st of Mar, 2011
My card was actually expired and they were still taking out the money
Da
  21st of Mar, 2011
With this many complaints regarding credit cards, I suppose it could be said there should be some relaxation towards the perpetrators, but they are aware that they are stealing, whether by accident or intent. Once they are advised by any member of the public using their services that they no longer wish to be in receipt of those servuices, the request should be acknowledges within a reasonable amount of time. 24 hours by e-mail should be reasonable, as it is not difficult to send that type of correspondence.
If the company (RN Unlimited Movies) uses the argument that they have had too many complaints to handle them quickly, that clearly states that the company is not operating in a satisfactory or acceptable manner.
The problem then becomes one of..."should they be permitted to continue trading, and if not, what form of action should ensue?"
Ma
  19th of Jun, 2011
I am facing the same problem too...how do we stop them from charging us every month?? i really need help hear...