Rn - Unlimited Movies 866 - 420 - 5832. Real Player Supra 866 - 420 - 5832 / Request for termination not recognised

1 WA, United States Review updated:

This company had a trial period of the products how ever to view this trial period I unwittingly gave details of my credit card to this company they began to debit my credit account when I tried to cancel this product and subscription back late sept. 08 my request to terminate. This company has not responded and the and the debit to my account keep on keeping on. I have been in contact with my bank but it appears that they can not do any thing except for me to sign a retrieval request and the funds returned to my account but this just not good enough I want this to stop.

Comments

• Ca
      27th of Aug, 2009

i also want my subscription canceled they said it was a free trial and have been charging me eva since even tho i dont use it and have asked timeless times to cancel it what can i do about this help!!

20th of Oct, 2009

Hi,

I want the Real Player Supra to stop charging a fee of $$4.94 which I did not authorised to be deducted from my credit card. This had been going on for years. Could someone please help. Real Player Supra could not be located for any answers and this is a daylight robbery to millions of people.

Thanks.

Jamaludin Mohaiadin

• Ka
      26th of Nov, 2009

hi i have asked countless times to unsubscribe please i will ask again as i dont even use this site please unsubscribe karen

• Ia
      24th of Mar, 2010

I have had the same experience and will now see if i can get my credit card provider to block/cancel the transactions. Ian

• Ki
      8th of Jan, 2011

Same here. Discovered Real is charging despite "only trial period". And this has been going on since Feb 2010. Now is Jan 2011 and I can't stop it other than cancelling my credit card which.

It is a crime against consumers.

Is the US Law applicable here? Are we all gullable and do not read fine print?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp.