RN Superpass (Real Networks) / Unauthorized Credit Card Charges
Real Networks has been billing my credit card for Jan-Mar 2009 without any authorization. Real Networks is one of the branch services from Real Audio along with Rhapsody, Real Arcade and other services. I did download the Rhapsody player and specifically remember NOT subscribing to additional services for music, video and game downloads and I never provided a credit card number. I charged a one time sign up fee for Real Audio Premium services way back in 2002. I guess they grab credit card information on file and move it to their other service fees when they need more money.
I was able to contact a RN Superpass rep at the [protected] number and successfully cancelled the service. There seems to be several complaint website on this company doing the same thing to a great number of people from around the world. Keep an eye on you monthly statements. don't let anyone charge you for what you have not signed up for. This is about the third time various companies have pulled the same thing on me.
More RN Superpass (Real Networks) Complaints & Reviews
- Real.com Online - credit card charges 
- Real.com / Isvc Internet Gbr - False charges 
- Rn Real.com - taking monthly Fee from my credit card 
- Real.com Online - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Real.com Online - mastercard charge unsolicited 
- Real Times 206-674-2650 US - unauthorized credit card charges
- Realplayer/Realtimes - Unable to download videos
- Real Times - Realplayer downloader unauthorized credit charges
- Realtimes - The newest version
- Helpreal.com - Fraudulent charge and impossible to reach these people