RN *REALONE / Unauthorized charges!

Since September of last year RN *REALONE have started withdrawing money from my account without asking me whether the company can do so or not. Obviously REALONE is based in Seattle, USA, and offer services that include the downloading of music etc.

My husband once asked for a free sample of such services. We do not remember what it was, and when I ask for information about what service RN *REALONE keeps charging us for, the "support group" tell me that I do have an account but there is nothing in that account that I should pay for...

There is no way that I can cancel that account and RN *REALONE keeps charging me for something that I cannot use or stop using on a monthly basis.

I've never come across anything like this in my entire life. I'll fight this with the help of my bank every inch of the way... One message that emerges from this mess is that you cannot trust Americans.

Birgitta.

Comments

20th of Nov, 2007
    Realone - Scam and cheating!
    RN REALONE

I got a bogus charge on my credit card statement in October from RN REALONE. I immediately disputed it with my credit card as I did not authorize it. Then I contacted REALONE- after an investigation it was found that someone used my name and credit card number and a different email address (that I have never even heard of) using my name and signed up for this service. The charge was for $14.99. They said they would cancel me, then when I called to cancel my credit card the woman told me that RealOne had just made a charge on my credit card for $14.99 and advised me to call them back. I did so and the woman at RealOne stated that I would be receiving a credit. So today, over 2 weeks later I still have no credit. I called AGAIN and the man told me that I have to dispute it with my credit card company, that there is no way they can issue me a credit! How can they charge me for something, but not be able to issue me a credit. From reading the other complaints here, I think it is RealOne that is scamming people. I honestly don't believe that someone stole my credit card info- because this was the only bogus charge on it. These people need to be stopped!