RN Realone / 72 hour cancellation did not go through

I called within 72 hours as stated and was told I would not get charged anything.
Yet I have 2 separate charges on my account.

A  20th of Jul, 2007 by
I have not been paying close enough attention to the Visa bill as my husband pays it and doesn't question much what I spend. More than 2 years ago I did order some facial cream . After 2 shipments, I wrote a request to stop as the plunging action didn't work and I couldn't use it. I forgot about it until today when our bill came and I noticed this charge. We went back into our previous bills and notice that we have been charged every single month since January 2005. I will call the company and see what can be done.
N  27th of Jan, 2009 by
Dear Sir/Madam, Inspite of SEVERAL REQUESTS, my subscription for REALPLAYER SUPERPASS HAS NOT BEEN CANCELLED.MY NAME & ADDRESS is 5 GALE LANE, CARRAMAR.Western Australia.6031.Document Reference Number is as follows:- 24692168320000888830495.Retrieval ref :-548337009524. My NEW Email Address :-rmunshi786@hotmail.com. PLEASE CANCEL MY Subscription with immediate effect & ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS Email.Recently, you cancelled Unlimited Movies.Thank you for your HELP.RASHEED MUNSHI
N  27th of Jan, 2009 by
Dear Sir/Madam, Please Cancel my subscription for REALPLAYER SUPERPASS.Document Ref:-24692168320000888830495 & Retrieval Ref:-548337009524.Please ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL & OBLIGE.Thank you.RASHEED MUNSHI.5 GALE LANE, CARRAMAR.Western Australia.6031