rn REALMUSIC / Fraudulent use of my debit crd

45 westcombe road, L4 2UDLiverpool, England, Merseyside, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: o151 203 6543
My bank account showed a withdrawall of £8.50 paid tp rn Realmusic. The withdrawal was on 27th March, 2008 and was totally a mystery to me. My computer was sent wawy for repair three weeks before and the fault on the computer stopped me from cleaning off my personal data, I think this is the only way my data could have been got at. I've immediately put a stop on my card and the police have ben informed. I've tried to contact the Realmusic company but they are unavailable at weekends, the telephone message gives the contact times as Monday- Friday, 9 am till 6am. I will let other victims know my results. By the way, the phone number is [protected] if any others need to contact them. GOOD LUCK!!!

Comments

Ma
  24th of Apr, 2008
The same happend to me. I dont understand why my bankaccount was charges every mounth. Thanks for telling me.
Ja
  5th of Feb, 2009
The same has happened to me. i am just about to call the bank.Thankyou. I wonder where this has come from????
Ge
  20th of Mar, 2011
Desidero solamente disdire il mio contratto . Come ?