RN *RealArcadeGanePass / RN *RadioPass DE / Unauthorized monthly charges

My credit card is monthly charged by RN *REALARCADEGAMEPASS and RN *RADIOPASS DE, although I’ve certainly never booked any games and I also don’t know what the radiopass is for. How can I find out? Who is behind these organizations? How to address them?

Comments

• Ga
      21st of Jun, 2007

Doing non-permitted retrievals on my bank account.

• Th
      25th of Jun, 2007
    RealCardGamePass - No way to get off!
    New Zealand

I sent an email some time ago saying that I could not use the game selection/playing facilities offered, & that I wished to cancel my subscription so that I would not have a debit on my credit card. No reply & no action as yet. What part of cancellation don't they understand?

Beware!

• Je
      14th of Feb, 2008
    RealCardGamePass - No way to get off!
    RealCardGamePass
    Dominican Republic

I really do not know how to get rid of these payments I have to do every month without getting anything interesting. Is there any way to get out of that mess? Plz advise smb!

Jean Lacaille.

• Fr
      15th of Feb, 2008

sehr geehrte damen und herren,

ich möchte den radiopass kündigen 866-420-5832

besten dank u.friedli

• Ke
      29th of Apr, 2008

i am being charged for RN *RADIOPASS UK
    CD8696
    and RN *R1 SUPERPASS EU
    CD8696
    can you get it stopped please

• Co
      13th of May, 2008

cancel your card then they cannot get nothing

• Ro
      7th of Jun, 2008

Ich möchte den Radiopass und den Tonepass kündigen 866-420-5832

Besten Dank

• Th
      16th of Jun, 2008

I have a similar experience to the last complainant. I have ried to terminate me subscription with no success. Can nothing be done to stop this blatant theft? Surely the Web has some control over this type ofcrime. Is there an Ombuseman? TM.

• He
      17th of Jun, 2008

Hi there!

I have the same problem with RN *RADIOPASS and RN *REALCARDGAMEPASS.

I have now found a way to cancel all that.
    You open the following web site:
    (this is the German-language version, since I am from Austria).

Then you fill in your e-mail address (the one you used when you opened the account with Real)

Next you give your password

Then you have access to your account data. There you can click the links to cancel your "subscriptions" (Radio Pass, Real Card Game Pass etc.)

In the process you will be required to fill in the last four digits of your credit card or your account number.

Then you receive a confirmation that your "membership" has been cancelled.

Good luck, and DON'T LET YOURSELF BE FOOLED IF YOU FREQUENTLY GET MESSAGES SAYING THAT YOUR SESSION HAS TERMINATED AND YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN AGAIN. Just click the "back" button of your browser to get to the previous site, and repeat the process. It works.

Well, I hope this will be helpful information ...

Regards

per sofort kündigen.
    MFG M. Wyss

• Ka
      3rd of Oct, 2008

I just noticed a charge on my checking account from RN Radio pass for 59.95. I have been searching online to see what it was, I have never been to the site before and never signed up for anything with them. I am so glad I stumbled on this complaint board. I am very upset, I am going to try logging in but do not have a password because I never enrolled in this program to begin with. Then I will try calling next to cancel.

I spent 59.95 for what nothing!!

• De

cancel this day explizite

r. possenig

• To
      26th of Feb, 2009

I too have just paid for this service via my credit card. Phoned them. No problem, subscription cancelled and payment refunded, plus I can still use the service free for the next year.

• Be
      15th of Jan, 2010

bonjour, je n'est jamais été sur ce site, je n'est jamais rien utilisé et poutant se site me prélève 4e98 et 11e99, je voudrais résillier ce contat, je ne sais pas comment faire, svp je demande de l'aide, merci!

• Be
      15th of Jan, 2010

bonjour, je ne suis jamais aller sur se site a moins d'avoir fait une erreure de manipulations et je ne me sert de rien dans se site et pourtant on me prélève 11e99 et 4e98, je voudrais avoir de l'aide pour me désabonner, je ne sais pas comment faire, merci pour la réponse