Rn RealArcadeGamePass / Can not discontinue with this firm!

I wrote to Realarcade game pass to ask them to discontinue the games on my email address as they are expensive and all so I do not want to play their games. I posted the letter a one to two months ago asking this to be done but so far it has not been done as my credit card shows details for the 2nd June.

Beware!

Comments

• Ha
      1st of Oct, 2007

stop pass

3rd of Oct, 2007

I do not want the real arcade pass . Nor I sign up for it plase take me off and stop charging me every month

• La
      12th of Oct, 2007

I never subscribed "real arcade games. Yet they charge me 6,50GBP each month. I don't even have a link to write to them. It seems to be a criminal organization. How do i stop them from charging my mastercard.

1st of Nov, 2007

I am also in trouble with this company. They charge me 15 $ (cdn) fee per month on my credit card account since this summer I have been trying to cancel this membership by calling at the phone number, I cannot get anyone on the phone., A recorded message says: please call later... Help please!!!

4th of Dec, 2007

I have tried for months to cancel with this firm. I thought I had managed to do so over the phone in Sept. but I have been billed again this Dec (credit card deduction). Anybody have a solution?

• Ba
      17th of Dec, 2007

I cancelled my realarcade free trial in the required time, But they still take regular payments via my credit card. It seams that this happens in many cases. if you have had any dealings with these people carefully check your credit card charge details. FAIR GO. REALARCADE.

23rd of Dec, 2007

Cancel my bloody payments. I started with a free trial. I'm still paying.

• Fr
      30th of Dec, 2007

I never asked for a gamepass or tone pass, but the crooks still let me pay.

10th of Jan, 2008

I have just notice I have been paying £6.50 for over a year and do not know what the hell it is!

However, I found all your complaints too! Was there ever a solution to this?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

• De
      12th of Feb, 2008

I agree i have the same problem, each month its the same 9.95 euro for somthing i dont use, please what to do.

18th of Mar, 2008

I just see in my credit card account the REALARCADEGAMEPASS take money every month for game pass I never take. They still take regular payments via my credit card. It seams that this happens in many cases.

I dont know their adress and I dont know really what to do. Is somebody can help me please? It's also the same situation of different peaple , Let us let us owe lodge complaints, do you have the address of this office??

Thank you very much.

• He
      26th of Mar, 2008

RN *REALARCADEGAMEPASS
    866-420-5832

Jeg ønsker at opsige mit abonnement med omgående virkning.

Med venlig hilsen
    Helle Postvang
    Njalsgade 38
    2300 København S
    Denmark

• Tr
      26th of Mar, 2008

What do i do to stop them from robbing me every month.
    I am paying for something i dont know what is.

• Fr
      29th of Mar, 2008

wy do I have to pay for somethink I do not have, stop taking montly payment out of my BANK ACCOUNT < I will get to sue you>

• Pi
      8th of Apr, 2008

Please cancel my payment to RN *REALARCADEGAMEPASS . I don't use the the games so I shoun't pay for them.

Please acknowalge.

• Ki
      8th of Apr, 2008

please cancel game pass asap

• Pi
      10th of Apr, 2008
    Rn RealArcadeGamePass - I have canceled my subscription in January 2008, still my credit card is charged even in April 2008!
    RN RealArcadeGamePass
    Phone: 866-420-5832

I have canceled my subscription already in January 2008 but the RN Realarcadegamepass still charges my credit card even in this month, April 2008!

• Ve
      16th of Apr, 2008

I also received a charge of $9.99 on my march statement and I didn't give them premission to charge for it. What can I do to make it stop. I agreed to a free trial but nothing to receive a card.

• Re
      30th of Apr, 2008

I also received a charge of $9.99 on my march statement and I didn't give them premission to charge for it. I called them to have this service cancelled... very hard to understand the person because of heavy accent. Contacted my bank to make sure it will not be charged again. I will have a new Debit card now and will fill out a form called "A Declaration of Unauthorized ATM/ Debit" The form is available at your bank. Also was advised to file a Police report for fraud against Realarcadegamepass. This is the only way to stop them from taking your money! I also filed a complaint with the California Attorney General by using his web site. Hope this info is useful to all of you!

• Yo
      1st of Aug, 2008

There is no way to stop it other than closing your account and getting a new one,
    or just call your CC company each month and dispute it as unauthorized.