Rn Real Com Online / Rn real com online illegal credit card deductions

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I have had $19. 95 deducted from my greendot visa today by rn*real.com online. I barely keep enough money to feed my family on this card. I have never heard of rn*real before. Thank god i check my account daily. This must be fixed immeadiately. I am going to be afraid to put money on this card anymore. I would have been so embarrassed tomorrow when i went to the grocery store because i would have not been able to pay for my groceries. What kind of place is this?

More Rn Real Com Online Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ki
      14th of Feb, 2009
    RN*REAL.COMONLINE - CHARGED FOR 8.99 X2
    Phone: 2066742650

CHARGED UNATHORIZED PHONE#DISC

• In
      12th of Mar, 2009

I can not remember whether subscribed or not but I would like to unsubscribe with immediate effect.

• Jj
      29th of Mar, 2009

I don't subscribe to anything because i cannot afford to. So The other complaints do not help me any. If I had subscribed to something i would remember.

• Sh
      17th of May, 2009

This happened to me also and I think i have figured out that it was from where I signed for GameHouse.com games...

• Ko
      18th of Sep, 2009

Everybbodyelse how in the blue blazes do we stop the money been stolen from our accounts

• Te
      18th of Sep, 2009

rn real.com is real arcade.com you can contact at phone number 15975508 they are putting my money back in my account and cancel i never ordered a game pass of course they cant explain that

• Te

sorry wrong number 18665975508

• Re
      19th of Sep, 2009

My card had a security breach on it due to this B/S rn*real.com I do not buy things over the intranet, and my banks security company called me because this is a well know scam and they reconized it imediately, and they froze my card imediately, then called me to verify. I had to cancell that card and order a new one. They couldn't tell me how my card # had been stolen but it had, and if the $ goes through the first time they try, they will keep taking $ until you cancel your card and get a new one. Odly this just happened to my husband today, strange because we have'nt bought anything over the intranet, but did go on a long trip recently accross 5 states using the card at gas stations and paying at the pump! It's odd because this happened about 6 months in between each other's card being breached and our card have no ties to each other! So I suggest if this happens to you, cancel your card imediatetly and get a new one!!! Some kind of foreign transaction that can not be explained was what my bank told me, but they were on top of recognizing it before I even did. SO BEWARE OF RN*REAL.COM IT IS SCAM AND THEY WILL STEAL YOUR $MONEY$

• Sh
      25th of Oct, 2009
    Rn Real Com Online - DEBIT MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
    SHELIA BAKER
    113 SALEM COURT
    Hopkins
    South Carolina
    Phone: 8036617412

THERE IS A DEBIT OF 5.99 ON MY VISA FROM RN REAL COM ONLINE DATED OCTOBER 25, 2009. I DID NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY PERMISSION TO DEBIT MY VISA CARD. I LOOKED AT THEIR WEBSITE I AM FAMILIAR WITH THIS COMPANY.

• Ke
      9th of Dec, 2009
    Rn Real Com Online - unauthorized billing
    RN Real.com

i look at my bank statement and noticed this charge from RN Real com online and i did NOT go onto this website..it just started this month and i want it to stop but i cannot find a number or anything to talk to someone about how to get it to stop and possibly get my money back.

• Ha
      20th of Feb, 2010

###ING RN *REAL.COM! Stole $79 dollars. WTF!

• Lu
      26th of Sep, 2010

non happy with the product i like to unsubscribe with immiediate effect

• Ke
      15th of Jul, 2011

I have had 3 different unauthorized charges from this scam artist of a company, two of them were only 1$ and one was for 59.95$ I cant afford to just give away that kind of money, this is absolutely crazy how they can get away with this

• Ba
      15th of Jul, 2011

I've had this "fake Guy" place RN on my American Express charges. Fortunately, I got in touch with them at Amex and had ALL The bogus charges removed. I don't know how this guy/people are going into my "Private Account W/My Password Protected?" Regardless, they have and Now I've fixed their butts but good. At least I Hope so.