Rn Real Com Online / FRAUD

United States Review updated:
My account has been charged by these people and i did not purchase nor did i give my account number to them... i signed up for gamehouse.com but it was a free trial however they needed my card number... for when the trial was over i could cancel my subscription... i immediately called to check my account and it was down!!! This needs to be taken care of... Money is hard enough as it is and i won't stand for this...

More Rn Real Com Online Complaints & Reviews

N  25th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
i also got 19.99 taken off my card with out knowing and the number that the credit card company gave me was not in service... i dont know how people can do this i have children and i cant afford to be out this money..
N  25th of Aug, 2009 by
i dont like it that people can take money from credit cards without permission and it hurts others and they need to be found and put away.. this company rn real com online took 19.99 out of my card and its not right i have children and we need that money.. and we probably will never get it back the phone number that the credit card company gave us for this place is not in service.. and its hurts us money wise.. some people just dont care..
N  5th of Sep, 2009 by
Does anyone have a telephone number for this company. I called twice to have this stopped and have lost the number. In the mean time, they keep deducting $9.99 a month from my checking account.

Help will be appreciated.
N  17th of Sep, 2009 by
i do have a phone number dont if works 206-674-2650 they also deducted from my account i dont think it was game house ive gone through people have had no problem if you reach someone at that number tell about i dont have long distance yhanks
N  21st of Sep, 2009 by
the number for rn*real.com is 8665795508, i called they are giving me a refund and cancelation . this is scary i never even gave them my account number .