RMGMembership.com / Unauthorized charges to my account

1 MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 410-365-7517

Received an e mail stating my purchase has been approved on a purchase I never made for a "Privacy Chest Special Bonus" for $38.83.

Comments

7th of Aug, 2008

Do not charge me again for this product remove my name from your charging I never wanted this charge.

• Cj
      7th of Aug, 2008
    RMGMembership.com - not authorized
    rmgmembership.com
    West Virginia
    Phone: 304-573-1120

I did not autherize any company to put charges on my credit card...what is this for???? I want this charge taken off the card thanks!!!

11th of Aug, 2008

To: rmgmembership. com

I have received each month a charge of $39.95 for each
    month for this service. REMOVE all charges for this amount and credit the past due amount. I have never ask
    for this service at all. It is a waste of my money to pay
    for it.

Angelo
    Angry custome

• Ru
      18th of Aug, 2008

I AM BEING BILLED BUT DO NOT KNOW FOR WHAT. WHAT IS THIS . REMOVE MY NAME AND CRECIT MY CARD 3 BILLS AT $39.95.

RUBY BRIDGES

• Ru
      18th of Aug, 2008

THIS WAS NOT APPROVE TO PUT ON MY CARD AND I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS FOR. I WANT THIS TAKEN OF MY CARD.

RUBY BRIDGES

PO Box 1275 ,LA , 90066
    Los Angeles
    California
    Phone: 949-887-7495

RMGMembership has made unauthorized charges to my credit card in the last 3 months . Remove all
    charges and credit my charge card . I have no account with RMGMembership nor ever authorized them to charge my card .This is an unethical business practice .

• Er
      25th of Aug, 2008

me too, but worse. way worse. tons of misleading on their part. four dif't names between computer, billing etc.

• Al
      27th of Aug, 2008

I'm experiencing the same type of action. How can I be charged for a free month when my account was doubled billed? Remove my name from this site and credit my card 4 times @ S39.95.

• To
      29th of Aug, 2008

How many times am I going to get ripped off? I did NOT authorize these charges on my Visa card! I have been charged $38.83 and ?39.95 twice. I don't know what I am being charged for.
    What are you going to do about it? I want my money refunded at once and leave me alone!!!

• To
      8th of Sep, 2008

Why am I being charged and what for??
    $ 2.95
    $38.83
    $38.83
    $39.95
    $39.95
    $39.95 for a total of $200.46
    I want a stop of this ripping me off and a complete refund!

• Cy
      15th of Sep, 2008

I AM BEING BILLED BUT DO NOT KNOW FOR WHAT. WHAT IS THIS CHARGE? PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME AND CREDIT MY CHASE CARD FOR 3 BILLS AT $38.83 EACH.
    PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL CONFIRMING THIS ACTION.
    CYNTHIA PHILLIPS

• Th
      1st of Oct, 2008

I would like to cancel my membership at this present time 9:58 Am on October 1st, 2008. I believe that I have been scammed out of my money which is a legal issue know. I have not recieved any type of information that pertains to me or my history. I can't speak for everyone else, but I would like a complete refund of the charges accured on my credit card and immediate disposal of my information by the closing of this day. Please forward me a email confirming that there is no link to my account with your establishment. Once again I am not AUTHORIZING any payments off of my credit card and anything authorized is considered Fraud persons involved will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Thankyou.

Ps. Any questions please feel free to contact the Mount Vernon City Police Department or reach me @ 914-837-8201.

• Li
      6th of Oct, 2008

This company sucks. I never even knew i "subscribed" to this. Now they are trying to take money from my account. Well i asked to stop it and they said we have to send this info to cancelization dep which can take up to 48 hrs. and that's even if they refund me. I think they are just one BIG RIPOFF! SCAM ARTIST.

• Js
      25th of Nov, 2008

Same thing happened to me. I signed up for a limited time search assistant, "Web Detective" (bogus, unable to find ANY information) for $2.95. Then billed for $39.95, called, emailed, no reply ever received. following month billed $38.85 for a service I only used one day and cancelled after 3 days. This is a total rip-off. You are unable to reach a human being when you call their "supposed" phone number.

• Ti
      29th of Jul, 2009
    RMGMembership.com - Scam charges
    RMGMembership.com
    rmgmembership.com

RMGMembership.com has made several charges to my credit card without my authorization. They have no contact info to reverse these.