RMCB (Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau) / Debt collector for medical bills

I just received my 14th call from [protected] in the last month alone (.. Harassing, yeah?). I answered one morning before on March 9, 2016 and a woman with a thick Indian accent says she has a bill from Quest Lab for $37.00 due, and I said I didn't have any time, and no bills due form Quest, so I told her I would call her back (not).
Finally this morning I answered again. Same woman with thick Indian accent says she's from RMCB with a different medical bill overdue, from a different company. She said $170 was due, but she could get it down to $120 have it expunged from my record. And then she offered, and asked what the maximum I could pay was. To keep her on the phone, I was bargaining and said $90. That is the lowest. This goes on for a little bit and she even tried to say $90.33. I said no. Finally she's like "ok. $90 I'm putting my job on the line. I have an axe at my feet, and why would I put my job on the line for you?? Because I am a real person. We need this money by the 25th. If you decide to hang up you will not get the same offer."
In all honesty, I was keeping her on the phone to look more information up online about RMCB, to see if there was a number to call them back at. There wasn't. I found this site with complaints, as well as badnumber.info I believe? Talked about the exact same thing in the past month three people on March 1st reported calls about medical bills due, same woman with thick Indian accent.
She insisted on getting a CC before giving any information about what bill it was, invoice number, NOTHING. She said she would proceed to send email of debt expunged after she received payment.
She told me basic information about that anyone (even myself, a few months back) can find on Google about myself. She tried to back me into a corner. And continued to harass and cut me off, talk over me. I told her to give me verifying information about her company, and phone number For me to call her back on. She refused, and kept asking for CC.
I told her to send me a bill via postal and I'll look it over w/lawyer and she refused. Said only when cc was processed.
Persistent, borderline harassing and guilt-tripping. But I need for these harassing phone calls to stop. I have lately been suffering from severe migraines and she calls right when I'm trying to rest my eyes between work and certain medical treatment. It needs to stop. I just hope this helps someone else not give their credit card information without verification of actual services rendered first. Will be contacting BBB.

Be