RLC Mauritius, Ltd// AVG 360 / scam website, fraud
On 3.6.09 I thought I was buying a very good antivirus program but I got hood-winked. No product, no refund. Visa receipt (Electronic) said the merchant was rlc mauritius, ltd with a url of www.Inet-oem.com. I went to that website there is no avg 360 listed. I tried avg.com (Legit) and they said they have no record of the transaction. After I recv'd a phone call from [protected]) asking how I enjoy the avg 360 program, told her I don't have it and she said she contact the service dept. Finally, I got an e-mail from email@example.com and all I said was I want a refund. It's been over 30 days and they and I have exchanged 6-7 e-mails with no resolution. So I contacted the visa company and microsoft about this scam. I have retained all e-mails. I really don't expect a refund because apparently it's an off shore venture.
More RLC Mauritius, Ltd// AVG 360 Complaints & Reviews
- AVG - e-mail address 
- AVG - tech buddy/online tech support 
- AVG Technologies Cy Limited - paid for but not usable 
- Dri*AVG Online Store Element5. Info MN - duplicate chges on credit card 
- AVG eCommerce CY Limited. - unknown charges 
- AVG Technologies - avg technologies "unauthorized credit card charges" 
- AVG Technologies - internet security
- AVG Technologies - unauthorised credit card charge 
- AVG Technologies - unauthorised deduction of $109.95 from my bank account on 23/7/18 
- AVG Technologies - wanted to transfer avg internet security from old pc to new laptop.