RLA Inc. / Fraudulent Company

P.O. Box 730Aubrey, TX, United States Review updated:
3.75
A young lady, by the name of "Nikki Willis", if that was her real name, came to my door selling magazines in hope of winning a trip out of the country. I made a purchase of $40.00 and have yet to receive my product. I called the company only to find out that the number had been changed to a talk line.

If anyone from this company comes to your door selling magazines..don't fall for it!
Br

Comments

Ja
  24th of Oct, 2008
At least you had a phone number. I've looked all over and can't even get that. I paid $38.00 for a subscription on 5/28/08 and still haven't received anything. In 4 days it will be 160 days. They do state allow 120-160 days for delivery, but dang do they have to wait until the exact day/hour/second. $38.00 is a lot of money. The kid selling the magazines (Rich Poole) was really nice, played with my dog, showed me where my neighbor bought magazines to help him and everything. Even though he didn't have any magazines that I really liked, I did purchase "Prevention" because I have seen them in the doctor's office and enjoyed them. Now I'm still waiting for a magazine that I will probably have to go to the doctor's office to read!!! I wish there was something more I could do to this company besides these complaints. I'd like to see them out of business or fined heavily, plus have to pay every single person back. These kinds of companys really frost my pumpkin!
Br
  24th of Nov, 2008
Hello,

The only reason I had the phone number, was because her phone wasn't working and she asked to use my phone. My phone kept the number on file and I wrote it down. The first time we called it, the representatives from the company answered the phone and indicated when we should receive our magazine. When I called it later, the number switched to a chat line...right then and there I knew I had been duped.

Then the seller had the nerve to email me saying that the company isn't a fraud, and asking me to tell her who I was so she could remember me! Yeah right! If it were a real business, then she could look at her receipt and figure it out...but that fake receipt she gave me is more than likely in the trash by now. If she or any body else from this company EVER comes to my door or if I even see them in my neigborhood again..you better believe I will be calling the police!

Don't hold your breath waiting for your magazines and look at it as a lesson learned. If you believe in Karma..and I do...they will get theirs!
  22nd of Jan, 2009
WELL HEY THIS IS NIKKI AGAIN, I DONT KEEP THE RECEIPTS THE COMPANY DOES. I RECIEVE MAGAZINES FROM THIS COMPANY ALSO. SO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME CALL ME AND I WILL HAVE IT TAKEN CARE OF MY PHONE NUMBER IS 760-793-6412 AND RICHARD POOLE IS MY BOYFRIEND SO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE COMPANY I CAN CONTACT THE OWNER AND HAVE IT RESOLVED. I QUIT WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY IN OCTOBER. I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS A SCAM AT THE TIME I WAS WORKING FOR THEM AND THE REASON TISSA WAS RUDE ON THE PHONE IS CAUSE SHE WAS PREGNANT. I JUST WANTED TO LET U KNOW THAT I DONT KEEP THE RECIEPTS ITS NOT MY COMPANY WE TURNED IN ALL THE RECEIPTS EACH AND EVERY NIGHT SO U CANT BLAME ME FOR NOT GETTING YOUR MAGAZINES ALRIGHT

THANKS NIKKI WILLIS
its all a made up story
  22nd of Jan, 2009
I really dont understand why you blame the kids coming by your door. Its not our fault about the company we just work for them