RKS Mighty Fax Software / Rude support reply!

Edmond, OK, United States Review updated:
I was purchasing the product serial number for a trial version but was not aware of 2 different versions, hence got the wrong one and asked for the correct one by e-mail. I received an extremely rude reply basically telling me that I must have been stupid not to notice this before downloading. When I complained about this rude reply, the conclusion of the answer was "... and gently remind you to not let the door hit you in the a*se on your way out".

Their product may be good but I surely do not want to support a company employing people with this attitude.

Comments

Mi
  28th of Jul, 2008
At least you got a response. I requested an updated key for MightyFax as instructed and got nothing. Then I e-mailed sales and finally support, still nothing. I'll certainly never purchase from them again.

Miles
Pe
  14th of Aug, 2009
Go to the Bad BB and make a complaint. I also will go to the Attorney Generals office and the Better BBB as well as the DA's office in OK. City about it. I did and they gave me a update but now they have a new name for there fax software which is essential fax that says they will honor the RKS serial number which they do not! I have not got one email back. This guy rips people off and keeps changing the software. He also has connection with North Carolina some how and he is a very rude person!!!