RJR Electronics / Expensive charges and broken phones

Jul 15, 2015
RJR Electronics
4411 Commerce Circle
Terrible website. I bought two charges and one phone from the company RJR ELECTRONICS. Their prices were rather high and especially for the charges and adapters. I received the phone, but it was defective or broken, but it didn’t work at all. I was so disappointed and tried to agree with the seller, because I wanted to get full refund, but this guy offered me only $100 back. Awful, so stay well back from them.
USA, , GA 30336

D  7th of Jan, 2016 by
My name is Rich, and I am the owner of RJR. The complaint about us was silly and fake. I'm not sure who wrote it. WE DON'T EVEN SELL TELEPHONES!!! We laughed when we saw the fake complaint. We have been in business for over 20 years. We have an excellent reputation. We do electronic repair work for the Military: Boeing, NASA, DoD, the Navy, and a few other large organizations. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. I am rather disappointed to see the fake complaint, but anyone can make up a fake screen name and make a fake complaint. It looks like it was a disgruntled ex-employee. We had a temp who worked for us for 1 week last summer. We caught his sleeping on the job 3 or 4 times, and we asked him to please not come back. Perhaps it was him. It looks like it was the same timeframe. Please be advised, anyone can make a fake complaint about anyone. It is easy to lie. But it's much harder to build a long term reputation for excellence. We believe in hard work, good morals and ethics, and good values. We have an excellent reputation and we work hard to keep our customers happy. If you would like, please call us to ask any questions, and ask about who we, and how we treat our customers. That is the right way to build a strong foundation and solid reputation.

RJR Electronics
N  29th of Feb, 2016 by
Please remove this ridiculous fake complaint. We do not sell phones!! The complaint is fake. I suppose anyone could make up fake complaints. But it is sad to see it. Please remove it. It is fake and should not be posted. Thank you