Rivoli Group / transition lens

United Arab Emirates

This is with utter dissatisfaction of service rendered by your store in Mirdif City centre.

Being a loyal customer of Rivoli, had come to your store on 06 October 2018 for purchase of lens for a prescription provided by a doctor.

One Mr. Mohammed had convinced me to buy a lens regular wear, of Airwear 1.59 transitions Sig VII grey Crizal A2 (curved) as I specifically asked for the best for the eyes and I had made the payment of AED 1, 010/- on the same day of 6th October 2018.

On the same day, I had provided the frame (worth AED750/-) to fit the lens, as the frame suggested by your staff for stock available at your store, did not fit my budget.

On 11th October 2018, had come to collect the lens as I was intimated to do so.

Upon trying the lens, the vision was blurry and unclear. Immediately I intimated that the glass was not right and was a disaster as vision was wavy. Another staff also confirmed that this lens was not correct and was not advisable at all to wear for driving.

But since differences at initial stages is bound to be present, I took delivery and confirmed that I would return the lens if I dont feel comfortable to which your staff Ms.Aleksandra agreed as well.

Next day I tried the glasses and removed it immediatelyimmediately, but I was pretty sure I would have rammed somewhere if I only drove with those glasses, it was that bad.

Hence, I went back the very next day 12 October 2018 and returned the glasses and to find a solution.

I was tested with vision once again and the glasses at your store and found a major difference in power since it was curved.

I was suggested to have the lens popped out of the glass and fet a new frame and that Your store would call and intimate me to collect the frame and arrange for replacement or exchange with the store from where I bought the frame, and the day for exchange also was in that week, for which I agreed politely.

On 18th I voluntarily went to your office since I had not recieved any call for the collection of the frame, as as it was close to a month where after I made the purchase the lens and my money was With Rivoli, due to this delay.

On 22nd October recieved a call from your store to contact the people marked this email.

I now am standing on 26 October 2018 still no solution for my purchase.

Crux: Sales person has directly impacted my purchase and has falsely hidden the fact that for person of my age was not fit for a curved lens.

Kindly arrange for a solution in this regards at the earliest as my money and the product is still with Rivoli since 6th October 2018.

Ra