Riverstone Apartments / Parking

302A Woodcreek Dr.Bolingbrook, IL, United States Review updated:
3.75
Phone: 630-759-7900

My girlfriends vehicle has been towed from the parking lot twice now. She works night and I have the kids at night. Both occasions her car was taken while picking up the kids. They say she has to park on Woodcreek Dr. and walk to the building. Very nice she can't park in a "parking spot" for 20 min. We have to walk down the street with two sleeping kids?? It should cost me $200.00 for her to pick up the kids!!! This place is REDICULOUS!!! I want to find out who I can contact to have this place and it's management investigated. I have photos of other vehicle not registered as riverstone residents taken 12/2/08...same day her car was taken for the 2nd time!
Ma

More Riverstone Apartments Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ar
  7th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I live at the Plaza at the Aboretum in Santa Monica and Riverstone just took over management there.
They were cleaning the garages today and asked us to move ALL cars to the 1st and 2nd floors - 'park anywhere' they said. 7am I move car from 4th to 2nd. It is packed and luckily i find the last spot. I do the right thing. I go out of my way to move my car.

Apparently 20-25 cars were in 'retail/office reserved' spaces including mine (silly of us to think that management had cleared this and got permission for us to be there - in our own garage! they had asked us to move there) Two tow trucks took all of theses cars - 20 or something cars! and it just cost me $2oo to get my car back.

Disgusting!!
Ih
  6th of Jan, 2011
The same thing happen to me at downs at cinco ranch in katy texas. this place is horrible, never had some many issues before, the management team is awful. They are the worse apartment ever. Nobody can come and visit you because they have to park by the Church. I have a lot of complaints about this place. Regret of moving here.
Wi
  27th of Sep, 2012

Riverstone Apartments - Bad Managment
Riverstone Residential Group
Houston
Texas

I still live in one of Riverstone residential group property in Houston & I can not wait till my lease is up in order for me move somewhere else. my brand new car was vandalized by my neighbor who have a relationship with one of the office employee in which she cover up for him, complaining about disturbance & harassment are not taking seriously, therefore, when you call in the office they will tell you to call the police department because they do not have a courtesy officer on property therefore, don't expect any action what so ever from their side, in addition, you have to be a handyman in order to maintain you apartment in good shape cause maintenance people never their to take care of your problem. Dooooooon't live here.