The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Riverside county child support / They are stealing and getting away with it

1 United States Review updated:

I pay my child support on a regular basis not by choice but they take it out of my check. I would pay it direct to the mother but the state will not let me. About once a year some times twice a year they send me a statement saying that I am in arrears. Now the children live in Illonise and I live in California Riverside County are the people who take the money from my check and they are supposed to send it to Illonise. Well Illonise is saying I have not paid support for over five months. Riverside is supposed to send it to them I have no control over when they send or even if they send it. What it looks like to me is they keep all this money tied up to get intrest off of thousands of fathers doing the right thing. And then making us suffer for there mistakes or crimanal activity. I then get treated like a crimanal when I ask whats going on, they say that I have to prove that I gave the money that they take. Im confused and pissed and about to throw in the towel cause I cant win Im just a poor hard working American who feels like he is being bullied by BIG brother.

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • So
      25th of Jul, 2011
    0 Votes

    Our story is over 10 years in the making and I cannot begin to tell you how much I understand your situation. We have spent over $15000 on lawyers to fight false accusations, misleading wage assignments and horrendous interest calculations. I hope you have found a way to fight back--we are trying.
    Los Angeles County Family

Post your comment