RIU Hotels & Resortsroom accommodations at riu montego bay

I arrived at Montego Bay on May 5th, 2018. When I checked in at 3:00 on that day, I walked up the stairs to the floor I was assigned to and there was a room door open with filty, moldy mattresses that were piled up. When I entered my room I notice that the middle of the mattress was caved in. I pulled off the sheets to find that the box spring and mattress were both dirty, moldy and has urine stains all over them. They looked like they were pulled out of the dumpster. I returned to the desk to complain, and received another key to a different room in a different building, and found the same problem with the mattresses and boxspring. This occurred a total of three times, in addition, one of the rooms has a rusted moldy ceiling from a leak that was not repaired or painted. The assistant manager never apologized for my inconvenience or unfortunately my frustration. He had me write down the entire incident and handed me another key to another room, which was bayfront (the same exact room). This room had 2 full size beds pushed together, the mattress was caved in, and worn but it was not AS dirty or moldy as the other rooms.in addition, the closet doors feel off the track, and the soap dish fell off the wall. The sheer curtain to the patio was so dirty I had to push it open with a selfie stick. My hands were tied to move to another hotel since I had no phone service, it was 6:30 pm (dark out), and I was in Jamaica, which is not a place you want to go walking around looking for another hotel. I have stayed at many RIU's, and was shocked at how dirty all of the mattresses were, they were not just dirty but full of mold. The elevator was all chipped and dirty. The cups they serve the guest in during the daytime are yellowed plastic cups that smell horrible.in addition, the liquor at the bar was watered down, everything but the rum. I can not believe how your customer service desk did not care and never apologized. I would appreciate some kind of compensation for my horrible vacation. My husband and I tried to make the best of a bad situation. I am reluctant to ever stay at another RIU again.

Pe