RIU Hotels & Resorts Paradise Islandaccident

on 11-13-2018 I arrived for a 7 night stay along with 3 other companions. that first night I had a slip and fall accident when entering the bathroom in my companions room 826. the floor was slippery due to all the moisture in the room. security was called thet took pistures of the wet floor and also of my arm. I had to be taken to hospital by ambulance I had a broken wrist which had to be reset and cast put on. this was very very painful. it also ruined my plans for any excursions that we were planning on doing. the assistant manager of the resort said he would upgrade our room but I declined believing floors would be slippery in all rooms and it was to much work to repack and move, he did let us make reservations at ala carte restaurants. I saw him everyday at resort and I would have thought he would have asked how I was doing but he never did. no show of compassion from him his name is Clement Perna. Everyday a guest who I didn't know would come up to me and ask how I was doing. also everyone I spoke with said they agreed about the slippery floors. I feel with all honesty that I should be reimbursed for my stay.

• Updated by jokerswild0769, Nov 28, 2018