Ritz Crackers / crisp and thin sea salt flavor

1 Rock Island, IL, United States Review updated:

I recently purchased Ritz crisp and thin cracker, sea salt flavor. After opening bag and trying a couple they taste like sour cream and onion flavor ( not a fan of). Not sure if it was mislabeled or what but was letting the company know to see what they can do. I would like a refund or voucher to purchase new ones.

Thanks for your time
Jen Sholl
[protected]

Sh
Jul 29, 2017

Comments

8th of Aug, 2017

My family experienced the same thing.

• Ka
      8th of Nov, 2017

Same here, and they are bitter due to onion powder, too. I just posted my own review/complaint. The Bacon ones are awesome though!

• Je
      2nd of Sep, 2018

Same. Purchased at Walmart in Sacramento. Bought the Sea Salt flavor to go with charcuterie and wine. Was very disappointed with the sour cream and onion flavor.

• Ta
      11th of Sep, 2018

I agree I was so disappointed with these I bought the sea salt flavor from BJs and they tasted horrible, they had a really strong onion flavor and way too much seasoning.

• Sk
      23rd of Sep, 2018

Same here. Just got online to see if anyone else noticed. This has to be a production mistake, they very clearly taste like sour cream and onion. I bought them because I just wanted regular tasting chips. Not saying I don’t like them, just not happy I didn’t get what I paid for!