Ritz Crackers / crackers broken iiin box

3462 ella rd, Wantagh, NY, United States Review updated:

Upon opening 2 new boxes of ritz i found that many of the crackers were broken or crumbling.

• Charles Dickson's Response, Jul 19, 2017

A concerned user

• Jennifer45's Response, Jan 21, 2019

My crackers were burnt. Really odd!

Comments

• Re
      11th of Dec, 2015

best used by 22FEB16AE271 16:36 CODE is 44000 03115 when I take the sleeve of crackers out, there are crumbles all over, the crackers themselves barely take a cheese spread, what's going on? We use to LOVE you guys. Not so much anymore.

• Ga
      8th of Oct, 2017

My family and I have chosen ritz crackers as our cracker of choice for over 50 years, Nothing compared. We have been forced to switch to another brand because we cant even pick one up without it crumbling. we end up with a plate full of crumbs. It is not just my family that has noticed this Our friends and even people ive spoken with in my supermarket have noticed this. Nabisco, how dare you take such a fine product and cheapen it to such an extreme for the mighty dollar!

• Sh
      25th of Mar, 2018

just fix my problem and make me happy

• Na
      13th of Aug, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - Toasted Chips; Sour cream & onion
    Vinita
    Oklahoma

These used to be my all time favorite!!
    I decided last night I couldn't go any longer, I needed a bag, However sadly this bag I just bought tastes like plain crackers no sour cream& onion flavoring! :(
    It's very Disappointing..

• Do
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - Crisp & Thins Bacon
    Lake Villa
    Illinois

I bought my first bag of Ritz Crisp and Thins Bacon flavor this week from my local Wal-Mart store. We love anything bacon and were pleasantly surprised with how delicious these crackers were. The one issue we had.. well 2 issues they disappeared too quickly.. and much of the bag was crumbs.

• Hi
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - Peanut butter crackers
    New Gloucester
    Maine

There is no peanut butter in the crackers, this applies to the whole box of 8 packages I bought from hannaford. I switched to ritz because town house seems to have forgotten how to make there's, as well: yet these ritz are basically two crackers together.

• La
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - Ritz crackers family size
    Waterbury
    Connecticut

Bought these a few days ago and some of the packs are half empty and full of air not opened at all bar code #4400003442 exp 29 sept18ah318 bought at stop & shop waterbury ct.

28th of Aug, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - Ritz Crackers
    Port Orchard
    Washington

The crackers break and crumble when trying to spread anything on them. This started with a box I purchased at Christmas, 2017 and I thought they had been damaged in shipping, but I've purchased two subsequent boxes and they are the same. I'll wait a few months before I purchase more to give the company time to fix the problem. Hope they do it.

• Da
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Geneva
    Ohio

I bought the Ritz crackers 13.7 oz box. 3 out of 4 sleeves were ripped on the end of the sleeve. They were not edible. This is unacceptable and needs to be brought to you attention. I normally by at least two boxes of these crackers a month. I hope we can come to some kind of agreement as to refunding my money or replace the crackers.

• Mo
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Newport, Arkansas

I'm writing today not to complain but to let you know that I purchased two boxes of Ritz crackers that were old and crumbled when we used them. I purchased them at the Walmart store in Newport Arkansas store # 0018. We buy three or four family sized boxes per month. We love Ritz crackers and will continue to buy them. I just bought a box today.

• Bo
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - ritz crackers

I bought a 10 pack box and I have notice that some have peanut butter on the edges. I am not allergic to peanut butter but know a lot of people that are. I was really surprised to see this. Think your manufacturer needs to take notice.
    Bonnie Farley
    Alabama

• Mr
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - packets open in side box
    Milwaukee Wisconsin

I purc9a box and inside packets were open here's a photo if you can replace it fine if not ok .
    Just wanted you to be aware of the situation.

3rd of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - cheese dips
    Chilliwack
    British Columbia
    Canada

What the [censored] did you do to the cheese? My God you might as well call it [censored] dip get it together Ritz I wasted money on something I can't even enjoy.

3rd of Sep, 2018
    Toms River
    New Jersey

I have been eating Ritz crackers for at lease 55 years . Wondering what did you do to them first of all lots of them are broken in the package so soft they fall apart in your hands and forget about trying to spread anything on them they just fall apart .please reply have you changed your recipe.

[protected]@comcast.net

4th of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - ritzcrackers
    Chicopee
    Massachusetts

1 whole sleeve had peanut butter on them!!! On thanksgiving very upset it ruined our cheese and cracker platter. I had to throw it in the trash due people with peanut allergies. Ruined everything

• Bj
      4th of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - quality of the product
    Ellsworth
    Wisconsin

I have bought many boxes of ritz crackers, and the last four or five boxes have been light in color not the normal golden brown. and have been super crumbly in the package and when you try to take one out it just crumbles in your hand, today's box was exceptionally bad. 11/24/2017

• Ke
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - crushed ritz crackers
    West Branch
    Michigan

Last two boxs more then half of crackers were crushed I dont believe this is a good way to keep customer's. I use your crackers at least once a week.

• Cr
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - ritz snowflake crackers
    Aubrey
    Texas

I brought two box of the same cracker ans sorry to say they both stale I would like for my items to be replace and no way in the world this should be steal its not even December ... Also I purchased these before last year and they were very fresh

• Bh
      6th of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - ritz crisp & thins cream cheese & onion
    Waterville
    Maine

I purchased a bag of ritz crisp and thins cream cheese and onion. For some reason all the crackers are plain?? No flavor at all

• Al
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - one of four packs missing from a box
    Miami Beach
    Florida

Besides the crackers keep getting smaller and crumble easily.
    I would like a refund.
    Alberto L Mederos
    786 390 5764
    100 Lincoln Road
    PH-11
    Miami Beach, FL 33139

Have tried to reach customer service both in English and Spanish and always get the same message that the wait time is quite long

• Ke
    Ritz Crackers - crippled and thins cream cheese and onion
    Washington Court House
    Ohio

I have purchased these crisps before and was very satisfied... But I bout them again and every other crip was brunt. Unfortunately, every crip had that "brunt" taste.. I'm not goin to buy them again until I know the batch is not burnt...

Ritz Crackers - ritz toasted chips sour cream and onion
    Hanford
    California

The bag is full of PLAIN chips not sour cream and onion

• Du
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - crackers
    Fresno
    California

I purchased a box of Ritz crackers 13oz, I open 3 of the package crackers all with the Taste of generic, nothing like the taste of your Ritz crackers. The cracker it self crumbled to the touch..

• Mu
    Ritz Crackers - peanut butter crackers were bad

I opened a pack of peanut butter crackers and one was burnt and very disgusting. I literally almost vomited. I have included a picture. I don't how your inspection could let this be sent out

Ritz Crackers - ritz 8 pack stailness
    Crofton
    Maryland

Of the Ritz 8 pack box purchased, I have found that 5 are for some reason already opened . They are stale and tasteless. I have enjoyed Ritz crackers since i was a young kid, but the recent streak of opened, stale and tasteless crackers have made me think of changing brands. So i won't be buying Ritz anymore.

[protected]@gmail.com

• La
    Ritz Crackers - ritz cracker whole wheat
    Indianapolis
    Indiana

I bought ritz crackers and they were all open!! Each sleeve had a long tear in them! My name is laurie deycaza! My address is 5325 W. 34th Place, Indianapolis, IN 46224!! Please send me crackers or a voucher! Thanks

• Fo
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - ritz crackers and hfcs
    San Diego

Greetings,
    Do you happen to know if/when Ritz will choose another sweetening agent besides high fructose corn syrup??
    We miss buying Ritz crackers and we're all hopeful that a company such as yours will find a less damaging solution for sweetening your crackers as soon as feasible.

thanks!

Michael Foulks

• Gl
      16th of Oct, 2018
    Dover
    Delaware

I purchased a box of mini stacks. They were not sealed properly, each stack of crackers were opened causing ants to get in box and crackers. They were in the cupboard.This was found when I went to investigate why there were so many ants.

21st of Oct, 2018
    Santa Clara
    Utah

I noticed that you are using HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP in this product which has been shone to cause obesity. Please find another sweetener. Thank you.

21st of Oct, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - 05sep 17 ax30p b7
    Traverse city
    Michigan
    Ritzcracker.com

I opened a bag of sea salt crisp &thins and inside was your cream cheese & onion...very disappointed. Wanted you to know so you can the rest of these and make sure all of the sea salt ones made that day we're not all like mine. 05Sep 17 AX309 B7... Thank you Sandy Trigg 1900 Cumberland Drive Traverse City Michigan 49685...

• Gu
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Stuarts Draft
    Virginia

I BOUGHT THIS BOX'S OF RITZ at Walmart in Waynesboro Virginia AND ONE OF THE SLEEVES DID NOT HAVE ALL THE CRACKERS IN IT WAS SMASHED VERY DISAPPOINTED

22nd of Oct, 2018
    Mansfield
    Texas

I purchased a box of ritz crackers and when my husband opened a pack there was peanut butter on crackers. He did not eat crackers for good reason. We always purchase your products and this was the first time we have encountered this problem. I was highly upset because I feed my child this product to.
    Very Disappointed,
    Mrs Maria Gibbs

• Ha
      23rd of Oct, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - two open packages of crackers

I bought a box of Bacon flavor Ritz crackers and two packages were opened and stale. I've been loving Ritz crackers since I was a little guy and it disappointed me to have this happen three out of the last four boxes had a opened package. I've bought them from a couple different places. Wal Mart and Tops.

• Cr
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - Ritz crackers

For several years now, Ritz crackers fall apart as soon as they are touched to pick one out of the sleeve. The taste is okay, if you can manage to get a whole one all the way to your mouth. And forget trying to spread peanut butter on them. Don't know what you guys are doing, but it sure sucks. Will be switching to another brand, no thanks to you.

• Je
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - ritz crackers

I pulled out a tube of crackers form the box and found it was only half full and partially crushed. Ritz crackers are my favorite crackers and I was very disappointed in what i found when i opened the box i had just bought . I hope this can be resolved easily and quickly. Thank you for your time.

• Ph
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - Bad crackers, look uncooked, puffy,
    Key West
    Florida

Top of box= 28FEB2019 MS 1 0 4 4 and under this 08:33.
    Ritz originals.
    Crackers not cooked long enough, white, very light color.
    II buy a lot of ritz, and I was very disappointed in this quality.
    I have found in general the quality is pretty good.
    I hope this information will help you improve.

4th of Nov, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - ritz crackers foil not sealed - stale cracker
    Braintree
    England, East Anglia
    United Kingdom

I opened the outer cardboard packaging of the ritz crackers and the foil packaging containing the crackers had not been sealed properly and had sealed onto the existing part not the joining part - resulting in the packing sealing but not sealing anything shut leaving the crackers stale.

• Mi
      11th of Dec, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - Crackers crumble so bad you can't spread anything on them.

Not much to say other than they crumble to much to use.

• Je
      11th of Feb, 2019
    1300 rue pierre cognac
    Chambly
    Quebec
    Canada

These crackers were in my box. This has never happened before. A bit burned! I hope to hear back from someone soon.

Jennifer Martin

• Bv
      17th of Mar, 2019
    Ritz Crackers - Ritz crisp and thins cheddar

I got the cheddar crisp & thins. Disappointed at to the product is very dry and cheddar is metalic tasting. It is the most dis-satifcation experience I have had with food. Cracker also taste funny. Purchased at Walmart in Lebanon, Mo, today, March 8, 2018. 0 44000 05795 4