Ritz Crackers / crackers broken iiin box

1 3462 ella rd, Wantagh, NY, United States Review updated:

Upon opening 2 new boxes of ritz i found that many of the crackers were broken or crumbling.

• Charles Dickson's Response, Jul 19, 2017

A concerned user

• Jennifer45's Response, Jan 21, 2019

My crackers were burnt. Really odd!

Comments

• Re
      11th of Dec, 2015

best used by 22FEB16AE271 16:36 CODE is 44000 03115 when I take the sleeve of crackers out, there are crumbles all over, the crackers themselves barely take a cheese spread, what's going on? We use to LOVE you guys. Not so much anymore.

• Ga
      8th of Oct, 2017

My family and I have chosen ritz crackers as our cracker of choice for over 50 years, Nothing compared. We have been forced to switch to another brand because we cant even pick one up without it crumbling. we end up with a plate full of crumbs. It is not just my family that has noticed this Our friends and even people ive spoken with in my supermarket have noticed this. Nabisco, how dare you take such a fine product and cheapen it to such an extreme for the mighty dollar!

• Sh
      25th of Mar, 2018

just fix my problem and make me happy

• Na
      13th of Aug, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - Toasted Chips; Sour cream & onion
    Vinita
    Oklahoma

These used to be my all time favorite!!
    I decided last night I couldn't go any longer, I needed a bag, However sadly this bag I just bought tastes like plain crackers no sour cream& onion flavoring! :(
    It's very Disappointing..

• Do
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - Crisp & Thins Bacon
    Lake Villa
    Illinois

I bought my first bag of Ritz Crisp and Thins Bacon flavor this week from my local Wal-Mart store. We love anything bacon and were pleasantly surprised with how delicious these crackers were. The one issue we had.. well 2 issues they disappeared too quickly.. and much of the bag was crumbs.

• Hi
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - Peanut butter crackers
    New Gloucester
    Maine

There is no peanut butter in the crackers, this applies to the whole box of 8 packages I bought from hannaford. I switched to ritz because town house seems to have forgotten how to make there's, as well: yet these ritz are basically two crackers together.

• La
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - Ritz crackers family size
    Waterbury
    Connecticut

Bought these a few days ago and some of the packs are half empty and full of air not opened at all bar code #4400003442 exp 29 sept18ah318 bought at stop & shop waterbury ct.

28th of Aug, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - Ritz Crackers
    Port Orchard
    Washington

The crackers break and crumble when trying to spread anything on them. This started with a box I purchased at Christmas, 2017 and I thought they had been damaged in shipping, but I've purchased two subsequent boxes and they are the same. I'll wait a few months before I purchase more to give the company time to fix the problem. Hope they do it.

• Da
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - Ritz crackers
    Geneva
    Ohio

I bought the Ritz crackers 13.7 oz box. 3 out of 4 sleeves were ripped on the end of the sleeve. They were not edible. This is unacceptable and needs to be brought to you attention. I normally by at least two boxes of these crackers a month. I hope we can come to some kind of agreement as to refunding my money or replace the crackers.

• Mo
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - Ritz crackers
    Newport, Arkansas

I'm writing today not to complain but to let you know that I purchased two boxes of Ritz crackers that were old and crumbled when we used them. I purchased them at the Walmart store in Newport Arkansas store # 0018. We buy three or four family sized boxes per month. We love Ritz crackers and will continue to buy them. I just bought a box today.

• Bo
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - ritz crackers

I bought a 10 pack box and I have notice that some have peanut butter on the edges. I am not allergic to peanut butter but know a lot of people that are. I was really surprised to see this. Think your manufacturer needs to take notice.
    Bonnie Farley
    Alabama

• Mr
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - packets open in side box
    Milwaukee Wisconsin

I purc9a box and inside packets were open here's a photo if you can replace it fine if not ok .
    Just wanted you to be aware of the situation.

• Br
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - cheese dips
    Chilliwack
    British Columbia
    Canada

What the [censored] did you do to the cheese? My God you might as well call it [censored] dip get it together Ritz I wasted money on something I can't even enjoy.

3rd of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - ritz crackers
    Toms River
    New Jersey

I have been eating Ritz crackers for at lease 55 years . Wondering what did you do to them first of all lots of them are broken in the package so soft they fall apart in your hands and forget about trying to spread anything on them they just fall apart .please reply have you changed your recipe.

[protected]@comcast.net

• Br
      4th of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - ritzcrackers
    Chicopee
    Massachusetts

1 whole sleeve had peanut butter on them!!! On thanksgiving very upset it ruined our cheese and cracker platter. I had to throw it in the trash due people with peanut allergies. Ruined everything

• Bj
      4th of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - quality of the product
    Ellsworth
    Wisconsin

I have bought many boxes of ritz crackers, and the last four or five boxes have been light in color not the normal golden brown. and have been super crumbly in the package and when you try to take one out it just crumbles in your hand, today's box was exceptionally bad. 11/24/2017

• Ke
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - crushed ritz crackers
    West Branch
    Michigan

Last two boxs more then half of crackers were crushed I dont believe this is a good way to keep customer's. I use your crackers at least once a week.

• Cr
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - ritz snowflake crackers
    Aubrey
    Texas

I brought two box of the same cracker ans sorry to say they both stale I would like for my items to be replace and no way in the world this should be steal its not even December ... Also I purchased these before last year and they were very fresh

• Bh
      6th of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - ritz crisp & thins cream cheese & onion
    Waterville
    Maine

I purchased a bag of ritz crisp and thins cream cheese and onion. For some reason all the crackers are plain?? No flavor at all

• Al
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Ritz Crackers - one of four packs missing from a box
    Miami Beach
    Florida

Besides the crackers keep getting smaller and crumble easily.
    I would like a refund.
    Alberto L Mederos
    786 390 5764
    100 Lincoln Road
    PH-11
    Miami Beach, FL 33139

Have tried to reach customer service both in English and Spanish and always get the same message that the wait time is quite long