Ritz Camera / Ritzcamera lying

1 United States

I ordered a canon 6D camera from Ritzcamera and they ship me canon power shot SX510 HS. The merchant told me they don't sell this camera but when I checked ritz camera.com I saw the same camera on their website. I'm glad I took a picture of that camera they sent me before I send them back to Ritzcamera. I called my bank today which is the card I used to purchased this camera and I was told that there was a bag of Sand inside the package which I did not know about until today and my bank told me there wa no camera returned. If that's the issue why ritz camera told me they don't sell the camera that was returned. My question is why ritz camera told me they don't sell the camera that was returned and why they told my bank there was no camera was returned only sand bag. And my main thing is I have the picture of the brand new camera they send me still brand new in the box. I can send you a picture of this camera they send me. Ritz camera even asked me to give them my credit card number so they can charge me for the camera to be returned back to me. And now they are saying there was no camera was returned. So from this statement ritz is totally lying about the whole thing. No wonder why they are filing for bankruptcy. And last of all I just wonder why my bank did not trust me after all the picture I sent them.. I just to get that at all. I mean if you go to ritz camera website you can see this camera they send me. I'm not making this up because I took a picture of this camera they sent me before it was returned..
This the camera they send me.. Warning don't buy anything from Ritzcamera.com

Ritz Camera