Ritz Camera / Bad Business Practice

Ritz Camera of Montgomeryville, PA
North Wales
3.5 weeks ago, gave them 75.00 to splice broker reel of tape. Was promised it would be ready in two weeks. Called after second week, was told another three weeks; they said they outsource it, but cannot track it. Asked why...where did it go, Lindsay told me that they were not sure. Found out she was the manager. How would she not know? She said she would call. She contacted me last week and said that it is a "rush". I explained that it was for my daughters birthday..four days from today. It is the only pictures of when she was young; she is in her thirties. I wasn't hearing back, called yesterday and it was suggested by another store that I call the District Manager. Left Debbie Smith message, didn't hear back. Got a call from Lindsay last night, that they refuse to splice it. Told me they couldn't do it. Now...we are nearly four weeks, and was given baloney all along. Going to get my money back. Company in bankrupcy. Don't have any sense of customer service. Can't find anyone responsible enought to fix the problem. Owner is David Ritz and no where to be found. They laugh when you ask where he is. JOKE.

RitzCamera Logo RitzCamera