Ritz Camera by Benjamin Studios / No recourse for unacceptable work
Dropped off digitized artwork with Wolf Camera for processing by Benjamin Studios to create a portrait of my great-grandfather. Although they were supposed to get back to me within 72 hours, I didn't hear from them for a month. When I called Wolf they bounced me to Benjamin Studios who claimed to have not received the order. Subsequently BS "found" the order and produced a proof of the artwork which I told them was unacceptable because the reproduced image did not resemble the original.
I asked for a refund and was told that I was not due one because they had performed according to the contract I signed. When I read the fine print in detail I saw that I had agreed to pay for whatever they delivered whether it was acceptable or not.
I figured "no problem, I can always file a dispute with Visa". Boy was I wrong. Visa will not accept a dispute because of the terms and conditions on the receipt I signed so my only resolution is to accept a portrait that does not resemble the one I gave them to work from.
More Ritz Camera by Benjamin Studios Complaints & Reviews
- Ritz Camera Store Burlington VT - Ripped off 
- Ritz Camera - Scam 
- Ritz Camera - Bad Business Practice
- Ritz Camera - Bad service 
- Ritz Camera - Ordering lies 
- RitzCamera - untrustworthy
- RitzCamera - I have a terrible experience with RitzCamera 
- Ritz Camera - Ritzcamera lying
- Ritz Camera - Customer Service 
- Ritz Camera - Enlargement