Rite Aid / poor customer service / clueless pharmacists
We used to have an Eckerd's. It was clean, organized. The staff was customer-oriented. Service was great. Pharmacy was excellent.
Eckerd was sold and turned into a Rite Aid. It is awful. Poor service. Idiot pharmacy. The store is diminished and feels claustrophobic.
I am switching to CVS in town after using this drug store for 10 years.
More Rite Aid Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander 
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service 
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - &lost& prescription 
- Rite Aid Corporation - home hearing aid batteries ( rite aid brand)
- Rite Aid Corporation - pharmacist
- Rite Aid Corporation - bad judement by manager and cashier at rite aid doylestown in acme shopping center 
- Rite Aid - customer service
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - an employer who is on the cash register on august 16th @ 6.59 pm..