Rite Aid Pharmacy — pharmacy-
since when does one go to the emergency room to be seen for an condition, and stare at the doctor and constanstly rush him for your diagnosis?
neverrrrrrr! why? because you want him to make the best decsion!
THE SAME RULE APPLIES IN PHARMACY PEOPLE!
do not rush the pharmacy technicians or pharmacist- your life is in their hands.
people now treat technicians and pharmacist's like they work at burger king. they want their prescriptions filled in five mins, regardless of everybody else that came before them.
its not fast food people.
it's very understandable that your ill and you have just spent and hour at the doctor .. BUT when you give this some thought..
this medication that the doctor has carefully prescribed to you, the pharmacy must dispense- THE CORRECT WAY!
so give them room :) put yourself in their shoes. and if you dont like the pace they work at
get behind the counter and try and do the job for them.. because i put money on it.. you COULD'NT ! you would be the clueless one!!!
so stop [censored]ing guys, and think.
More Rite Aid Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander 
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service 
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - lost prescription 
- Rite Aid - manager and shift supervisor
- Rite Aid Pharmacy in Citrus Heights, CA - pharmacist on lunch break... can't pick up a new drug without her consult
- Rite Aid - horrible cashiers!! 
- Rite Aid Corporation - cashier and pricing not honored as listed on the shelf
- Rite Aid - discounts