Rite Aid Corporation / Filling Prescriptions
The employees in the pharmacy department located on Mule Road, Toms River, NJ are the worst. Every single time my physician calls in my refill, I am always told the script wasn't called in. I am so sick and tired of these people. How does Rite Aid employee such ignorant people. Again, on 7/12/18, my doctor called in my refill, I called Rite Aid on 7/15/18 to see if the script was ready to be picked up. I was told yet again my doctor never called the script in. So this morning, 7/16, I called my doctors office and they did call in the script. The doctors office places a call to Rite Aid and are told, "Oh sorry, yes that script is filled". So DAMN STUPID.
HEY RITE AID, you need to check out the people you employ in your Mule Road, Toms River location. They need to get a clue.
More Rite Aid Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander 
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service 
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - &lost& prescription 
- Rite Aid Corporation - pharmacist
- Rite Aid Corporation - bad judement by manager and cashier at rite aid doylestown in acme shopping center 
- Rite Aid - customer service
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - an employer who is on the cash register on august 16th @ 6.59 pm.. 
- Rite Aid - very poor customer service "continually"