Riot.com / I was ripped off!

On July 4, 2006 I won a bid on a ring from auction riot.com, I still have not received the ring and it was paid for on the same day I won the bid plus shipping cost. I have written and sent 3 e-mails to rtoverseas@yahoo.com which is who I paid for the ring. I still have heard nothing at all from them, I also have e-mailed auction riot.com customer service but have not heard anything from them either. Looks like I was ripped off !, I am trying to determine which better business bureau to contact to complain to them also. Thanks, Robert ( P.S. Please do not display my e-mail address )

Va

Comments

• Pa
      22nd of Jan, 2008

I, too have written three letters to this company so that I can get a return label for 2 items not liked, and for 4 days I have heard nothing. I paid for this item in good faith and I just want to get a return label so I can get a refund. I never get any kind of answer after even calling them in Hawaii. . This is no way to run a business. At this point, I don't think I'll be buying from them anymore.

• Pa
      22nd of Jan, 2008

I also have written 3 letters to no response. I even called there and no response. All I want is a return label so I can get a refund. No way to do business!

• Br
      9th of Nov, 2013

I am having difficulties with the game. Both that the fact that it has to get fixed and more playable to any extent. Most people I play with now leave because of unnecessary disconnection from server. Please fix this problem