ringaza wall papers / Unauthorised charge

1 2522 n midwayEnid, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1580 478 6459

Hi lisa,
I have discovered the same problem today on my daughters phone bill with t - mobile. We received an unauthorized charge of $9. 99 from ringaza - opera telecom along with $9. 99 charges from flycell and ringtone channel. I personally talked to flycell and ringtone today (T - mobile couldnt give me the 1 - 800 number of opera - they didn't have it) to find out about their procedures of using cell phones to authorize these charges. The companies say they have a 2 - step authorization process. Both companies and t - mobile told me that the customer has to initiate the transaction by signing up for the monthly service. Then, the companies send a text message to the cell number that was given to them by the customer. The customer then has to enter the 4 digit code that was texted to them back into the website where they initiated the transaction. All done legally and fail - proof, right?. . . Wrong!
With t - mobile, i can look at look at the log of every call and text that is sent or received on my cell and my daughter's cell. (We're on the same plan) looking back on the 3 dates (And quite frankly, the whole month) that these companies say that my daughter signed up for these plans, there are no incoming or outgoing texts to anyone other than her 3 friends, or her father and i. . . Not one. I called t - mobile, talked to someone who actually seem to know something, and pointed this out to them.
In the 3 previous phone calls to t - mobile today, all the customer service reps kept overtly telling me that sometimes parents don't know what their teens are downloading with their phones, or that she must have made these authorizations without my consent because there was no other way it could be done. Now they see that there is concrete proof that this illegal activity is going on right under their noses.
My advice to you is. . . Check your text log on your cell phone. Hopefull you have a service that allows you to check that online. Call your cell carrier. Be nice but don't relent. It took me 4 phone calls to my cell carrier until the issue was resolved and fully refunded. They also blacklisted my daughters cell number. Don't worry, that's a good thing in this circumstance. They did it so that no other 3 - party preium providers could charge anything to her cell number.

The phone number to flycell is [protected]; and the phone number to ringtone channel is [protected].
I know that these 2 numbers wont help you much, but i got flycell's number from ringtone channel, but maybe one of them has the illusive number for opera telecom.
Definitately point out the "lack of" text message to your wireless company if you have proof in your text log. Like i said, t - mobile told me that is how opera does their transactions too.
Good luck!
- annie o.

Comments

• Li
      11th of Nov, 2008

My name is Liem Dang, I have been unreasonable charged on my mobil phone number 469 487 4132 the amount of $9.99 plus tax.I already called my T-mobil phone customer service and they told me to unregister with this company to prevent charges. So I would like to unregister with this Ringaza wallpapers immediately as of today Nov 11, 2008
    Thank you.
    Liem Dang

• Sp
      29th of Oct, 2014

The year 2008 ? WTF is this all about ?