Ring Tone Club Membership / Deactivation of Hello Tunes

I am just a new user of this phone i don't know the schemes which is carry in this phone. On jan.2 i got a mail that rs. 30 had been deducted from my account as a ring tone club membership which i don't know. I compliant about this on the customer care executive and they told us they will disconnect this service from my phone. They also gave me sms about this that after 24 hr. They disconnect this service. But after 1 month on feb. 1 they again gave me sms and told me that due ring tone club membership, rs. 30 has been deducted from my account. I just don't know what's going on from my account and on my phone. I again call the customer care executive & they again tell me that they will revert my complaint. Now, i am trying again & again to know whether this schemes is going on my phone or not but no satisfactory reply is given to me. Now, i have only 0.45 price in my account & i want to know what happen if i recharge my phone, rs. 30 again deducted from my account or not. I am just tired by all these things & much upset & don't know what to do .