RIM / Tower not Available

1 India Review updated:

Currently We are having around 25 Post Paid connections out of which a few ones are getting proper tower for communications through RIM CELL PHONES.
Most of the connections especially whilest inside our Regional Office situated at "NONAPUKUR TRUM DEPOT" locality in KOLKATA We are getting absolutely NO Tower at all.Our Urgent Calls are getting badly affected n We are suffering from a Huge Business Loss.
We Request you to look into the matter URGENTLY and issue us a complaint number ASPS.

Comments

• As
      4th of Jun, 2007
    India

I am unable to access internet on my mobile. Using from last 4 months but it has disconnected two days back. I complained on C.C. thrice but still he problem has not solved. My work is affected a lot there fore i m forced to take legal action against RIM's poor service.

• Im
      25th of Apr, 2008

sir,
    I have RIM bearing no. 9334397218. I recharge it but always found the balance (talk time) less, towards the talk value.Please see the matter and if any facility were given on it kindly disconnect . I tried my best regularly but always engaged the comstumer care, then, i email . Kindly solve the problem and oblige me.
    Thanking you
    Imtiayaz Mohd Farooquee,
    Asst. Prosecution Officer,
    DPO Office, Sadar court, Motihari.
    East Champaran(Bihar)

• Im
      25th of Apr, 2008
    RIM - deduction of balance talk time

sir,
    Thanking you
    Imtiayaz Mohd Farooquee,
    Asst. Prosecution Officer,
    DPO Office, Sadar court, Motihari.
    East Champaran(Bihar)

• Ba
      27th of Apr, 2008
    India

i have a RIM set and from last night when i m going to
    recharge my mobile after than i got that i dont have balance
    in my mobile .i want know that what is the reason. i m suffering
    so plz solve my problem as soon as possible.

• Wr
      11th of Jul, 2011

To The Manager
    Respected Sir !
    I am Naveen Verma.I Belong to LUCKNOW.My mob. no. is 9026839612 & my email is ([protected]@gmail.com)and My Query is that I am the user of (RIM) this no is 3 years old and this month 2july se mera Wrong bal deduct ho raha hai kabhi company me SR. raise karwane se refund bhi mil jate hai par 8july ko mera Rs.99 deduct ho gaya company ne sr no bhi diya 156750740. But is complain ka bal abhi tak refund nahi hua. 2 Sr no is that 156816020 is par problem solve ka msg aya but Balance refund nahi aya. Another SR no is that 156810076 is Sr ka sirf mujhe Rs30 refund hue hai. or abhi mera Rs60 nahi Refund hue hai.
    So Plz take the action

Thanking You Regards Naveen Verma

• Nv
      26th of Nov, 2014
    reliance india mobile
    raipur
    India

my phone number is 9302175971 & last one month my balance deducted four times for vas97 service which i never ever used before can anyone tell me why this kind of subscription or services are automatically subscribed in my mobile number

• Na
      27th of Feb, 2015
    CDMA
    HISUA
    NAWADA
    Phone: 9097768877

Sir,
    my name is Dipak kumar and my Add. 189, Ganv- Panchu Tola maha, Town/vill- Panchu Anchal- hisua Distt- Nawada -805103
    And my num. is 9835292358 which does not replace till now which given through retailer from 15 days So I want to know why this num. replace process is too late and know when i get my number .