RIM / rim sim card activation

1 India Review updated:

This is highly rediculous, I have lost my reliance mobile [protected]. For that i launched a FIR on 21st May 2011. Due to reliance system problem, the sim is not my name. I went back home, took bills of my relianc e sim card, came back to reliance store, Ghatkoper East and submitted the same.

What kind of service you provide, 3 days have gone, the phone is still not activated.
When i called the web world, they bashed in the phone, saying documents are not verified yet. What service is it. and telling coming take back you r documents. the girl sitting at the store name is 'Hema'

Comments

• Ri
      23rd of May, 2011

Ready a fire a case against reliance, why is not my mobile under MY NAME

24th of Jun, 2011

My name is Manish Raj, I have been using the number 9312773756 since past three years. Last week some one called me to give me a offer to convert my number to post paid number and they came home, collected documents and went. My connection was migrated to post-paid now my services has been barred for the improper documents, i got a message from you regarding this and i called customer care to ask, he told me you can ignore the call as your documents has been submitted. The very next day my out going was barred. The guy who came to collect the documents, he also did not tell me about anything wrong in it.

Nevertheless. After two days I submitted my fresh documents to reliance web world green park new Delhi, and they told that they will resume my services next day, its another day again i visited there, they told it will be released in next 3 hours. It is still not working. Now i have been trying to communicate to reliance customer care postpaid number from my airtel landline 01141015805, and all my call lands to prepaid department, they give me the number to call on post paid, and it happened four times that it landed to pre-paid.
    I am fed up now. I work as a manger in a company, and my number is not working since 5 days, no incoming no out going. So it is better i should take another connection. Your services are really bad and all fake promises you make. Just ridiculous.
    It was my fault that I opted your post-paid.. and opted RIM ever.

3rd of Jun, 2016

I stay at mumbai, ghatkoper east,

• Rc

Hi,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp with all the details.

Regards,

RCOMcare

RIM - Sim card activation
    Rim
    vikhroli

This is highly rediculous, I have lost my reliance mobile 9325590813. For that i launched a FIR on 21st May 2011. Due to reliance system problem, the sim is not my name. I went back home, took bills of my relianc e sim card, came back to reliance store, Ghatkoper East and submitted the same.

When i called the web world, they bashed in the phone, saying documents are not verified yet. What kinf of service is it. and telling coming take back you r documents. the girl sitting at the store name is 'Hema'