RIM / Address verification problem

1 India Review updated:

To: RIM,

I am facing this problem for a few month my mobile no. is [protected] in delhi. We r submited my address and photo proof many time in ur reliance web but all time he says lost my paper or misplace my document, in three months my mobile service is not working. we submit 4 time my document within 15 days but the problem is same. I also loss 3 months validity period in this time.

We started my other no. in hutch that is [protected] after disconnect my reliance service. Ur customer support service is helpless for me.

Comments

Pr
  11th of Aug, 2008

Sir,
I am facing this problem for a few month my mobile no. is 09312784224 in delhi. We r submited my address and photo proof many time in ur reliance web but all time he forword my mail but i went there again and again but there is no result.
i think this is not the way to do with customers i don't have time to go again and again to rilience world
please do somthing

The Regional Manager
RIM (Delhi)

SUBJECT: COMPLAINT FOR THE POOR NETWORK IN DELHI

Dear Sir

I “Vinod Saxena R/o F-2/64A, Subhash vihar Delhi” am you GSM Customer. My mobile no. 9015594970.

I register complaint for the poor network to your customer executive many time but no action have been taken till now.

For you information my first complaint no is 91062440 dt. 07.03.09 at 8.15am and after that reminding time my 2nd complaint registered on 20.03.09 and my registration no. 92367098, after 6 days I remind again but no use till now.

Your executive are manner less, they reply only excuses as to go to your dealer where you had purchase your Sim Card.

Is it the seller fault, he will provide network for the area.

So I request you please take necessary action on my complaint and solve the problem ASAP.

Yours truly,

The Regional Manager
RIM (Patna)

SUBJECT: COMPLAINT FOR MY SIM HAS LOST AND SIM IS NOT CLOSE BY CUSTOMER CARE
SIR,
WITH DUE REGARD I WANT TO GIVE IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE I HAVE LOST A SIM OF NUMBER 9334847079 AND NO COMPLAIN IS TAKEN BY CUSTOMER CARE BECAUSE I HAVE NO UPDATED OF MY PROOF.BUT THIS IS MISTAKE OF DISTRIBUTOR WHAT CAN I DO.MY SIM IS WORKING BY UNKNOWN PEOPLE SO PLEASE TAKE A ACTION IMMEDIATELY.