RIM / Not getting proper response!

1 India Review updated:

We have 5 rim connections in our family. One of mine post paid cell is being locked in EMERGENCY MODE. We had gone to Rel.Webworld shop, they have suggested us that you have to change the SIM card and for that you have to pay Rs.99. We have agreed for it, but than they told that we do no have new SIM cards now.

We are continuously going to Webworld shop from last 20 days but they are just telling us that new cards will come tomorrow... etc. But there is lots of RIM cards in local retail agents shop. They are charging us Rs. 400 - 500 without bill of RIM.

We are not yet getting any proper response and the Bill cycle is going on. We are not satisfied with this replies from Rel shops. From my service sector group I had come to know that the Main officers of your shop sold this cards to this agents in gray market and collect huge amount, so these Reliance shop does not have the Sim cards.

Do let me know what to do now. If we have Web world shop in our city area why should we pay more to local agents without bill? Please give me reply for this problem soon. We are getting so rude answers from your shop that we have now decided to cancel all our RIM mobiles.

Comments

• Ka
      28th of Feb, 2008

without outgoing calls they reduced money from my account.

• So
      26th of Jul, 2008

24.06.2008
    I had applied for disconnecting my personal 2 mobile phone no.s on 14.06.2008 by paying in cash for concerned charges and bills due to personal reasons.

1. 9335117750 : Paid Rs 2213/- in Cash on 14.06.2008, Reciept no.
    029265 of R.M. Enterprises 42A, Chak Raghunath, Naini, Allahabad, Ph
    9336688200, 9805806080
    2. 9335117472 : Paid Rs 635/- in Cash on 14.06.2008, Reciept no.
    029266 of R.M. Enterprises 42A, Chak Raghunath, Naini, Allahabad, Ph
    9336688200, 9805806080

The problem is that, the phones are still not disconected, when I can expect to get the no.s deactivated. I am expecting a favourable reply in this regard at the earliest.

Pl. look into the matter, so that I can opt for further options soon.

Reminder 6 : 26.07.2008
    9335117750 no. still not disconnected.

DO SOMEBODY RESPOND?, OR SENDING REMINDERS IS WASTE OF ENERGY & TIME.
    Regards
    S.Munshi

• Pr
      19th of Aug, 2008

Respected Sir,
    I am using the reliance mobile no . 9305582255 from last 6 months. its a prepaid no.Before few days my handset had been damaged. So i was not using that no at that time but today when I called on my no 9305582255.I found that this no is using any other person .And when I went webworld then they told me that this no had been retained on 16 aug 2008. from id (ap_16706_arizvi) whenever I didnt give any request to retain it on another handset. So I want to know that how is it possible that any employee of reliance can retain's any no to any other person without permission of that whoose no is it. Its such a big case .By this any one can do misuse of my ID.
    So kindly pay attention on this serious issue & also take a hard action agianst this employee whoose Id is [ap_16706_arizvi].
    I will wait for urs response soon otherwise I will complaint for this issue in consumer forum.So please give me urs revert soon on my numbers ors mail ID which is written below.
    Thanks .
    Prasoon Kumar Saini
    alternate no :- 9335999994
    0522-4066219
    Lucknow

30th of Sep, 2008

my name is sajid shaikh my mobil no is 9324516362
    plz start my tarff and return my money
    crs in very bad they dont now anything
    they are not responding properly
    plz help me

• Pa
      7th of Nov, 2008

sir i ghave requested to close my postpaid connection but u again activated it my mb no 9351689497
    plz close it

31st of Dec, 2008

Hi All,

This is regarding my RIM prepaid connection. My cell number is 9337271827.For the past couple of days, I am unable to make or recieve any calls from my cell from my house. I verified that the connection signal is alright. It works fine if I come out of my house. When I complaint it in the Web World office, they suggested me to go for a new handset as there could be some fault in my previous handset. So I bought a new handset. But the issue still persists even with my new handset. Now they are saying that there might be some network problem in my house. I told them that I have been using my cell for the past 2 years in my house without any problem. Now they are not taking it as an serious issue and just trying to avoid my problem. This is not accepted from the service center guys. The problem is with the network and they made me buy a new handset.Its really disgusting for me as I an unable to make or recieve any urgent calls nor do sms from my house.

Please treat this as an urgent item and help me on this.

Thanks,