RIL, Internet Connection / Connection not yet given

1 India Review updated:

I applied for net connection and land lane on June 12th 2007 and paid 500 rs for that. The representative Mr. Guru Prasad told me to that connection will be given within a week. But till now not given. When I inquired they said that there is no junction box near my house so it will take another week. This was told me on 16th June. After that there was no information and nobody came to my home. Absolutely no information till I made call on 23rd. The marketing manager told me that he will make a call to me, but not done till today 03.07.07.

Comments

• Ra
      2nd of Jul, 2007

Reliance Company only care there investors not there customers. From start this business they are cheated every one, they not care about customers, there time & money. They want only money. Indian peoples are not fight against this type Companies, that why they give this type of service.

Make this type rule when any service industry Company launch there services they first prove there capacity & there sales-support modal in local people + government people with online review. When this people approve this type of service then government give the permission there new service. Get review from all interested peoples. In this way everyone get good service & support. This way every one is getting transparency, good service from service industries.