RightSource Pharmacy / barriers to receiving medication

1 P.O. Box 745099 Cinncinnati, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-379-0092

I am a healthcare professional and Right Source appears to try to erect a barrier between patients and their medications. Today, it was epinephrine pens for a patient with angioedema. Her physician had sent in the prescription. They sent her a letter indicating it would not be covered without an authorization. After I called they said they would send it. When I asked them why they would not send it to her in the first place, they said she had to call and tell them she actually wanted it. This is not the usual procedure in medical practice. I get crazy stories from the droids who man the phone lines.

Ka
May 7, 2015

Comments

• Dw
      25th of May, 2015

RightSource is a joke. I enrolled in an insurance plan that offered mail order benefits on prescriptions .After contacting them on five different occasions to verify they would fill my pain meds via mail order I enrolled. My prescription was returned to me with letter stating "they would not fill any prescriptions for controlled substances". But in their evidence of coverage book it clearly states that many controlled substances are available for mail order including the one I submitted. I have filed numerous complaints, contacted state politicians and made many, many phone calls all to no avail. They STILL show controlled substances available for mail order. I would think this is fraudulant.