Right Way Shipping LLC / Right Way Shipping LLC

1 PO Box 81237, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates Review updated:
Phone: 0097165669129

My wife and three kids started
off our vacation trip from Paris in our VW. We have enjoyed our driving through
EU and entered Iran. Our initial plan
was to go to India from Bandar Abbas. Getting the vehicle shipped from Iran to
Mumbai as planned appeared to be difficult. Therefore we decided to ship our Van
from Iran to UAE. Finding out a professional car shipping company in Iran
turned out to be a difficult task.

Thanks to Mr.Ajoy Lope from Right
Way shipping, Sharjah, UAE who helped us in shipping the van through their
agent. Brian and Susan from Right Way Shipping co ordinate well with their
agent and arranged pick up and loading. Mr.Lopez has made made several phone
calls during the process of shipping the van from Iran.

Right Way Shipping took good care
of import clearance in UAE. We entered through Port Khalid, Sharjah.

We stayed about a week in UAE.
Right Way organized our Van shipped to Port Klang Malaysia. The driver Iqbal
came to collect the vehicle sharp 8 am. Right Way even arranged transportation
for us to their ramp to show us the loading of the vehicle in the 20 foot
container. Everything went smooth. It took only 10 minutes for loading. They
did a good job. We could track the container online that helped us a lot in
planning our trip.

We have recommended Right Way
Shipping to several other friends. We heard from all of them that they got
exceptionally good service from Right Way Shipping.

I believe they deserve great appreciation
for their service and attitude. We will be more than happy to recommend Right
Way Shipping to anyone. Good job guys!!!Keep it up.

Ol
Feb 15, 2014

More Right Way Shipping LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ri
      17th of Sep, 2013

Best international and local movers

• Sh
      4th of Oct, 2014

Yes Oliver, you are right. They have excellent shipping network.

• Se
      9th of Feb, 2015

This is probably the WORST company ever to do busy with. Mr. Ajoy Lopez makes a lot of promises of which none or kept!
    Do not let these people handle your international move. You'll surely regret it.

• Mi
      19th of Jun, 2016

Ajoy is nothing short of a thief. The whole company should be prosecuted. The only way they can continue to operate is because he has a well connected sponsor who pays off the authorities. I can assure you that all of the "good" comments on any sites are written by a pathological liar called Ajoy Lopez. He fails to deliver, fails to communicate once he has your stuff, and pilfers from your goods. And there is no Brian and Susan working at Rightwat, they are a one man band.

• Le
      28th of Jun, 2016

AVOID avoid avoid... 6 months to deliver after promising 6 weeks, broken, furniture, and a different port to what was agreed, then left in the port London when it should of been Southampton..Lopez left me to clear the bills that mounted over 3 weeks and to add insult to injury i had to go and collect it..so no door to door as promised as i was handing over my cash..AVOID at all costs RIGHT WAY SHIPPING and Ajoy Lopez they are a nightmare to deal with... still waiting for my thousand pound refund..Thanks Ajoy hope your sleeping well at night...
    Lee

• He
      29th of Jul, 2016

Rightway shipping is a scam company. They have collected my cargo 4 months back and have not yet shipped it. When I asked them to return it they are unwilling to do that either. Brian Mike keeps saying it will come tomorrow. For the last 65 days I'm waiting for cargo to come tomorrow. Ajoy Lopez has also borrowed money from Ray 1500 Dhs and not returned it. I suspect Ajoy Lopez and Brian Mike are same. This company is a one man band. Do not trust Rightway Shipping, Brian Mike or Ajoy Lopez. I have their emails, recorded calls bills complaint numbers. Just steer clear of this fraudulent company. Read the number of complaints about this company on other websites just to understand the truth.