Right to bare legs / Shipping/Handling/Customerstatus.com

1 Summerville, SC, United States Review updated:

I went to the righttobarelegs.com/buynow website to take advantage of the buy one/get one free offer. The product as advertised as $19.99 for two bottles. After that, the shipping and handling was $15.98! (some buy one get one offer, huh?) I then received a [protected]@productsontv.tv email giving me the details of the purchase, but no shipping information. I could click on a customerstatus.com link to receive more information. As expected at this point, the link told me nothing. However, they provided me with phone number - that didn't work. hmmm... getting nervous at this point. Finally, I went back to the original website and found a phone number. I was told the product would get to me in about two weeks! So, I've paid almost $16 for shipping two 3 ounce bottle from Connecticut. What a rip off. If it ever arrives, and proves to be a decent product, I will order from another company in the furture - like Amazon or QVC. Do Not Order from this website!

Comments

4th of Jul, 2010
    Right to bare legs - missing order
    Right to Bare Legs
    Monticello
    Minnesota
    righttobarelegs.com

Have been waiting for my order for over a month. Couldn't not access order through websites for customer service

4th of Jul, 2010