Right Size Smoothie / Giving out Personal Info

1 GA, United States Review updated:

I recently tried the 2 week trial of right size. My son called it in using my daughters new cell phone using the number on T.V. I did not complete the registration through the automated line so the next day someone called me back on my daughters cell and I agreed to the shipping and handling. I did not like the product and at the end of the 2 week trial (2 days ago) I called and received a RMA number to return it. Today I received a call from [protected] on my daughters cell phone from a solicitor trying to get me to spend 1.00 for coupons with 40 dollars worth of free gas. They already had my credit card number on file since I ordered a product from Right Size. Beware of giving this company your info. Keep in mind that I just got this cell for my daughter and the only thing I ordered was right size smoothies using her phone number. No other company had my credit card info with my daughters cell phone. I am severely pissed. They had no permission to give my info to anyone let alone my credit card information.

Kk

More Right Size Smoothie Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      16th of Apr, 2010

thank you, I knew there was something sketchy about this company and my gut instinct told me not to give them my card number. Glad I did some reasearch first. I already tried to call the customer service number and they didnt answer. Mabee ill get one over on them and get a pre paid card so they cant continue charges!!!

• Pe
      16th of Jul, 2010

Don't give any information to this company. If it is even a ligitimate one. I called the disconnected HQ number and sat on hold for over 30 minutes on the 888 number after being charged fraudulantly for their weight loss program. I am six months pregnant. Why would I sign up for a weight loss program. I don't know how they even got my information buyer beware.

• Tu
      7th of Mar, 2011
    Right Size Smoothie - Illegal Business Practices/ Unauthorized Debit of Credit Card
    right size smoothies
    Florida

the company charged my credit card w/o my permission. the agent needed my o.k to do so our call was dropped cause i was on my cell phone, and i never confermed that they could do so, but they did it anyway!!! and now they will not answer my e-mails or return my phone call!!! beware!

• Al
      25th of Aug, 2011
    Right Size Health & Nutrient
    3700 Mansell Rd.
    Alpharetta
    Georgia

the company is offering a two week trail FREE just pay 19.00 shipping. I accepted that offer, they kept adding things and i was saying no and they kept adding things until the order was up to over 100.00. I hung up the phone. Two weeks later money was debited from my account the same day the package was delivered 19.00 shipping That was okay . On August 25th 2017 My account was debit 119.80 I immediately called the company. They told I could not return the unused smoothie mix and one lady ask me did I know the definition of trail period and by now I am PISSED OFF so I hung up and call back talked to agent number 49993 she was willingto give me 29.95 back from 119.80 and I asked again to speak to a Manger or Supervisor and was told she could only give me a corporate address no phone number. My Question Why NOT a NUMBER This company is a rip off. All I want is MY 119.80 put back in MY ACCOUNT. They should be penalized for unethical if not illegal business practices. There was no meeting of the mind so where is the binding contract. If they keep recording of their phone conversations they can clearly here me constantly saying no. The auto phone call ask did i want to be auto shipping and I SAID NO. The TV commerercial CLEARLY STATES try the smoothie FREE all you do is to pay SHIPPING I DONE THAT

13th of Nov, 2012

Was told to contact ClaimYourRebate.com for rebate of $18.80. The site isn't working.

• Di
      18th of Aug, 2014

When I receive the first shipment of right size smoothie I only asked for one shipment . In the month of may i ask them not to ship anymore . They ship me another box and taking money from my account. i will return this shipment of today. if i receive anymore than further action will be taken